The man, the myth, the legend.

Narrator:

Allow me to tell you a little about the man, the myth, the legend.......
(Y/n) Sakura.

(Y/n) has always been... Well.....

At age 15, (Y/n) aspired to be a rock star. He started a band and began chasing his dream.

During a foto shoot for a album cover, he was offered a modeling job, he's band suggested to take it, so they could have a bigger budget and so he did.

At age 16, he helped out a movie production, when they couldn't get a stuntman and that's how he became a stuntman.

A few months after that, he got a lead roll in a movie and quickly became a award winning super star.

He would do movies, TV show's and ECT, until the age of 18.

When he was 18, he was framed for murder.

During that investigation, he stumbled into the palace of the true murderer.

While he was there, he met a strange guy named Bob.

Bob was many things, a pervert, thief and a slight alcoholic.

The two quickly became friends.

Bob thought him how to summon his Persona and what happens when you steal someone's treasure

They then teamed up and stole the treasure of the true murderer by blowing a giant hole into his palace.

Once they stole the treasure, they returned to the real world.

Bob turned into a crow, (Y/n) asked the murderer to confess and he did.

After that day, (Y/n) became a consultant to many investigation agency's and began to travel the world to solve crimes.

He would always somehow solve the case by accident.

Now allow me to tell you how he and Bob usually steal treasure from palaces.

(Location: Castle (palace)

Shadow: Sir! There's a incoming jet flying our way!

Palace owner: It must be that "phantom thief of chaos". No matter, kill him once he lands!

Shadow: But sir! He's on a direct course to our castle and he's not slowing down!

Palace owner: So? What is he going to do, Crash in-

(Crash, Klang, shatter, boooommm)

Before he could finish his sentence, a jet crashed into his castle.

Debree had fallen on to the shadows and the jet was half way through the ceiling, simply hanging there.

The cockpit of the jet opened and our..... Hero? Fell out.

(Y/n): Aaaaaahhhhh.

(Crash)

(Y/n): Ahh! That hurt!

He got up and ran twords the thing he thought was the treasure.

(Y/n): Is this it Bob!?

Bob:......sure...... Ouch...

He grabs the treasure and makes his way back to the jet.

Palace owner: What the hell!

(Y/n):Huh? Oh... Uhhh... Sup....

Palace owner: You crashed into my castle! And now you dare steal my treasure!?

(Y/n): Well you see.... BOOMERANG!

(Y/n) then threw his boomerang at him.

The boomerang hit the palace owner, due to the boomerang being sharp, it got stuck in his shoulder

Palace owner: Aaaaaahhhhh!! Why!?

(Y/n): Oh! I'm so sorry.... I was hoping to hit you in the head with the blunt end...

Palace owner: You were aiming for my head!?

(Y/n): That's not important. Here let me help.

(Y/n) walked up to him and removed the boomerang that was stabbed into him.

That made things worse, because he was now bleeding.

Palace owner: I'm bleeding! Why did you remove it!?

(Y/n): I don't know! I assumed you didn't have blood...

Palace owner: Why!?

(Y/n): It's a stupid idea, now that I think about it.

The palace owner fell to the ground and began to bleed on to the floor.

(Y/n): I'm... Just going to leave.... I'll send you a get well card, how's that sound?

Palace owner: Please leave.....

(Y/n): That's fare....

(Y/n) then used his grappling hook to get back into the jet.

He reversed the jet out of the ceiling and flew away.

Narrator: That was a average heist with the phantom thieves of chaos....