A. YJ x F Reader

{ F L U F F }

Y/N's POV

"Oh my gawdd Y/n she's so perfect!" my friend, Yoojung ( WekiMeki ) said while shaking me.

I ignore her and continue reading my book.

We currently at the school gymnasium, watching the students playing basketball while the cheerleaders cheer for them.

Nearly everyone in this room are cheering for one of the player named Ahn Yujin.

Based on what I heard about her, she is really good at sports, rich, beautiful and a member of the most popular group in the school called IZ*ONE.

Every boys and girls, mostly girls were crazy for this girl and I found it so ridiculous.

It was such a waste of time.

I mean, studying An Ordinary Girl doesn't make you pass the exams and if you didn't pass your exams, how do you wanna be an useful person like me? Well, you'll never, because everyone in this school are useless.

Except me.

"Y/n, how the hell did you do that?" Yoojung asked. I look at her "Do what?" I asked.

"That! How can you didn't like a perfect goddess like Ahn Yujin?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and shook my head before eyeing my book.

"I don't wanna waste my time watching a brainless person who only knows flirting in her whole life. And she doesn't even have the look" I said makes Yoojung dramatically mess her hair with shook face.

"She is the most GORGEOUS human being I've ever seen" she protested and glare at me while her arms crossed on her chest.

"Why are you lo—" I was cut off by a ball hit my head.

Everyone become silence. No sound was made when I get mad. I turn around and saw the popular girl jogged to me. She then show me her oh-so-gorgeous smile.

"Sorry about that.. Can you hand me that?" Yujin asked.

I look beside me and take the ball before look at her.

I walk forward and smile evilly "You mean this?" I asked and she wink. "Then take this bitch" I said and throw the ball on her face pretty hard makes her to fall backwards. I can hear a few gasps from the others.

"I hate players" I said and walk back then take my book before walk out.

I wear my headphones on while on my way to the class. I arrived and sit at the back of the class alone.