Chapter 6

"So that's the plan. Got it?" Asked Frog Anne. Everyone understood and went outside. I'm not telling you what their plan is you're gonna have to figure out for yourself. So they went outside and faced their opposites. They looked at each other and none said a word.

"Get them!" Yelled Ivan (Ivys opposite) they ran at each other and started fighting. Sprig was "fighting" frog Anne and the original Anne was fighting another opposite frog. The opposite Hop Pop looked out of the window and watched them fighting.

"Hey! *Whistles*" Whistled Maddie as she threw curses at them to make them worms 🐛

"Nice job Maddie that was awesome!" Complemented Ivy.

"Watch out behind you!" Warned Maddie as she threw a curse to Ivy and she threw the curse at the frog behind her. (I see them as good friends in the future)

"Ok ready for the plan?" Asked Frog Anne.

"Yep." Replied Sprig. He grabbed her and crashed her into the ground making it look like he was winning and she was losing.

"Hop Pop help!" Yelled Frog Anne.

"Anne?" He looked down and saw her in the ground.

"Maybe she can get back up again"

"He's not coming down" Said Sprig.

"Go deeper" Said Frog Anne.

"But you might not breathe." Said Sprig.

"Just do it please!" Command Frog Anne. He pushed her deeper into the mud that they were fighting in and that's when Hop Pop got mad.

"Get away from my granddaughter you demons!" Yelled The opposite Hop Pop. He jumped down and attacked Sprig and helped Frog Anne up. Some of the original  frogs surrounded them and Sprig ran away.

"The opposite sprig's running away I'll go catch him" Said Frog Anne as she "chased" after him. They both went inside the tower and started laughing for some reason and then started going inside.

"So we find the door and then suck everyone in?" Asked Sprig.

"Yep." Replied Frog Anne. They searched around for the door and they found Human Sprig.

"Any luck finding the door?" Asked Frog Anne.

"Nope but I found him" Said Sprig as he pointed to the door. She opened it and saw Human Sprig cleaning 🧼 up the floor.

"Sprig!"

"Huh? Anne!" Frog Anne hopped onto Human Sprig making him tumble but he was fine.

"Thank goodness you're safe!" Said Frog Anne.

"Thank goodness I'm safe? Thank goodness you're safe!" Replied Human Sprig. They hugged each other so tight you think they were chocking one another.

"Aww that's so sweet" Said Anne.

"Anne? How did you get here?" Asked Sprig.

"I have my ways" Replied Anne.

Earlier ...
"You can't fight me little girl" Replied Mr. Croaker. Anne just pushed him and he fell on a button That opened a secret passageway to the tower.

"Well that was easy" Thought Anne as she went down the stairs"

Back to now
"Yep I have my ways, anyway I found the door" Said Anne.

"You did?? Where is it?" Asked Human Sprig. Anne told them to follow her and so they did. When they did and saw the door right in front of them.

"So this is it. Look I'm sorry for all this." Apologized Frog Anne.

"Hey it's ok so farewell" Said Sprig. He took out his hand to shake it with hers.

"10 💵 say that she kisses him." Whispered Human Sprig to Anne.

"You're such a shipper. Respect concern but mostly respect also you're on Whispered Anne back. Frog Anne hugged Sprig.

"Thank you and thank you!" Laughed Anne as she took the dollars from Human Sprig.

"Come on you two join in too!" They both said. Anne and Human Sprig joined the hug. (Working on a picture about that will update when I'm done)
"Well who knows maybe we will see each other around" Said Frog Anne.

"That's where you're wrong!!!!"

"Huh?"

"I was warned of your arrival and so I came to stop you" the figure came closer and it was opposite Hop Pop and Grime. Then toads and opposite frogs surrounded them.

"Very disappointing. You also really shouldn't have depended on your crew" Said Opposite Hop Pop. He showed nearly all the frogs with chains ⛓🐸 on them.

"Hey you want to maybe hang out sometime?" Asked Poll, the opposite Polly.

"Sure, maybe when you're NOT CAPTURING US!!!" Yelled Polly. They took them all to the roof.

"Why are we here?" Asked Frog Anne.

"Because to make sure that you don't get any funny 💡 ideas we are gonna destroy the door 🚪!" Explained Grime.

"They really didn't think this through did they?" Asked Human Sprig.

"Yep" Replied Polly.

"Hop Pop please! There has to be another way!" Said Frog Anne.

"Sorry Anne there is no other way" Said Hop Pop. Frog Anne though for a minute as she looked at the door. If they ruined it they would trap them in this world forever. Suddenly she knew what to do.

"Hop Pop I challenge you!" Said Frog Anne.

"Is that an official challenge?" Asked Poll, Pollys opposite as he hopped on Frog Anne's head.

"I challenge you HP to a fight! If I win you give me the door and we all go home and leave this world, you win I'll be on your side and take over with you" Said Frog Anne.

"Do you accept this challenge?" Asked Poll.

"I accept"

"This should be fun" Thought Grime. Opposite frogs surrounded them and gave them swords ⚔️. They looked at each other. None said a word.

"Begin!" Yelled Grime. Hop Pop went and attacked Frog Anne. She kept ducking and defending herself.

After the fight (Sorry I'm right now writing this my bed and my phone is at 30 percent lol 😂)

Frog Anne won over Hop Pop and was victorious.

"So now Grime this has been fun. Not so now let's get home." Said Frog Anne.

"No. You see this door 🚪 opens portals to all the worlds in the universe that's just like ours. I'm not going to destroy it. I was going to betray your hop pop and I think that the time IS NOW!" Explained and Yelled Grime as he grabbed Opposite Hop Pop with his tongue.

"Hop Pop!" Then the opposite Grime grabbed Grime and attacked him leaving hop pop enough time to be set free. They were fighting so much that the tower couldn't take it.

Ok well that's the end of that chapter I hoped you enjoyed and also sorry these are really long it's just that I'm planning something and needed to put the fight here. You'll see why.