The Struggles of the only Fanboy (Edited)

~Reyna

"Hey Reyna, hey Reyna, hey Reyna, hey Rey, hey Reyanne, hey Rey Rey, hey -"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT CHUCK?" Ever since Minho and I got taken to the Sick room, Chuck has been by my side, poking me and constantly asking "What happened in the maze?"

"So to clarify, nothing happened in the maze? I mean besides you killing a griever and all that klunk, nothing?" Chuck asked for the umpteenth time.

"That's all I know, I was half conscious most of the time. Hey maybe Minho remembers..." I suggested. His face lit up like a light bulb.

"Okay!" He scurried over to Minho's bed, and started poking his face, asking the same questions.

"Kid, are you even bothered that both of these guys are missing their shirts?" Jeff asked from the sink. He was washing Minho's shirt, while Clint was looking through the weekly supplies for a shirt that fits me.

"Meh." Chuck shrugged.

"Mmmmm..." Minho groaned. "Kid. How can I trust you with the information about what happened in the maze, if you flat out told girlie over there, something that was supposed to be kept a secret?" Minho crossed his arms. Chuck's eyebrows were furrowed for a moment.

"S-so something did happen in the maze?" He looked back and forth at us.

"No I never sai-"

"You said information about what happened in the maze, so something did. What'd you do? What'd you do? What'd you do?" Chuck started poking Minho's forehead, probably thinking if he did it enough Minho's skull would brake, and the information would come pouring out.

"Kid, you're this close to having a broken nose." Minho made a little gap in between his fingers.

"If getting a broken nose is gonna cost me the relationship status of my OTP, then so be it." Chuck crossed his arms, and put his chin up.

"What the shuck is an OTP?" Minho raised his eye brow.

"If I tell you, will you tell me what happened in the maze?"

"Maybe."

"Really?!" Chuck smiled.

"Haha, of COURSE, not buddy." Minho smirked.

"UGH! Come on! You sir, are very (poke) close(poke) to(poke) being(poke) replaced(poke) with (poke) NEWT(really hard poke)." Chuck poked Minho's chest. His face was red with frustration, and Minho was poked so many times, I can see a mark on the skin of his chest.

"Chuck I-"

"Chuck! time to let these guys rest. Come on." Jeff pulled Chuck towards the door.

"Wait eh- HEY WATCH IT- what were you about to say?!" The poor boy struggled against Jeff's grip.

"Oh nothing much. I just gave girlie a little peck on the forehead..." Minho exhaled, innocently looking up.

"Mmm... Alright. That's enough to keep the fandom flames burning, but tomorrow, you better gimme something with a lot of-"

"OUT YOU GO!" Jeff shoved Chuck out, and shut the door.

"SOMETHING WITH A LOT OF FEELS!" I heard Chuck shout from outside. Minho looked amused.

"I'm gonna go get you guys some breakfast." Jeff sighed. He walked out of the room leaving just the two of us alone.

"Aye princess, how ya feelin?" Minho got up from his bed, and sat next to me on mine. Why'd he have to be shirtless,
now? I could feel myself blushing.

"F-fine." I stuttered.

~Minho

I wonder how far I can get with this... Jeff walked in with two canteens, and two spoons.

"Fine? sounds about right, cause you look pretty damn fine to me." I smirked.

She was blushing so hard I could feel the heat radiating off her cheeks from where I was sitting. I leaned closer just to see what she would do. I looked up at Jeff and he looked a little bewildered.

~Reyna

"Really?" I suddenly turned around and got up on his chest. "Cause I was thinking the same thing when Jeff unbuttoned your shirt." Whispered into his ear. I felt his cheek go warm. My hair was covering his face, and when I got off of him, my curtain of hair revealed a red faced, flustered, and speechless Minho. I kissed his cheek, and then he made a weird face. I didn't even think he could get any redder, but I was wrong. Minho's weird face looked like sneeze, mad, embarrassed, and confusion.

~Minho

*Bump!-Bump!-Bump!-Bump!
Minho, you're gonna explode! Keep it IN. My conscious commanded.

~Reyna

"Uh... I-I... Ummmm... *cough* Y-You like... what? um, um... heh your... uhh... Shuck, Jeff, if you tell anyone about this, I will feed you to the grievers." Minho threatened. It was hard to take him seriously because his face went soft, and it was pinkish-red.

"AHAHAHAHAHA!" Jeff and I broke out laughing.

"M-Minho! AHAHAHA! Who knew you were so easily phased by a girl!" Jeff snorted.

"Shut up shuck face. The same thing would've happened to you if you were in my position." Minho pouted.

"Oh yeah? Let's find out. Jeff come he-" Chuck suddenly rolled out from under the bed and jumped up to his feet with a baseball bat in hand, looking like he was ready to beat anyone to the ground. Well damn....

"NO. JEFF, STAY THE FUCK THERE. IF YOU DARE COME IN BETWEEN MY OTP, YOU'RE A DEAD MAN. WATAAAH!" Chuck attempted to do those cool moves you'd see some martial art fighter do but... A+ for effort. I fell off the bed laughing.

"ARE YOU OKAY?!" Minho ran to my side.

"Y-yeah." I kept laughing. Suddenly, Clint burst through the door.

"GUYS! *pant pant* guess what!" Clint beamed. He threw me a top exactly like the one I came to the glade in, and one of Minho's usual blue button up shirts that smell like mint.

"Did Frypan realize his casseroles need fixing?" Jeff asked.

"Nope." Clint shook his head.

"HOLY SHIT DID GALLY FINALLY FINISH BUILDING THE WEDDING SET I REQUESTED?" Chuck's eyes flooded with hope.

"Nope. Okay, so on my way out of Minho's room, I overheard Alby and Newt talk about the monthly Glade Games, and I heard them agree on the first place prize." Clint announced while Chuck was kicked out of the room... Again.

"Well, what is it?" Jeff punched Clint's shoulder.

"They agreed that the first place prize would be 1 day off of work, 1 week of Frypan's bacon for breakfast, and... *drum rolls on table* A KISS FROM REYNA! TADAAAAA...ahh... oh. Sorry about that Rey Rey." Clint bowed his head in apology. What the fuck?! People here just looove giving me out as a prize.

"WHAT?!" Someone shrieked. Everyone looked around for the voice.

"Minho, was that you?..." I looked at him.

"No, my voice isn't that high."

"Clint?" I asked.

"Nope." He popped the p.

"Jeff?"

"Uh-uh." He shook his head. Once again, the door burst open, hitting Clint .

"OW! WHO'S THE SHANK THAT-"

"Slim it." It was Chuck. He marched up to Minho and pulled him down to eye level with the hem of his collar.

"Woah, what the shuck do you think you're-"

"Listen. You HAVE TO WIN THE GAMES OR ELSE YOU WILL RUIN A FANBOY'S DREA-" Chuck suddenly fell to the ground.

"I think we've had enough of that." Jeff sighed. Inserted into Chuck's bum, was an empty syringe. Ouch... The struggle of being a fanboy (/fangirl).