Glader Games part 2/3 (Edited)

~Minho

"Alright! And..... Find the Greenie!" Newt blew his whistle. The purpose of this game, was to tackle Thomas, and slap your colored tape anywhere on his body.

"AHHHH!"

*SLAP!*

"Game over!" Alby called.

"What? But the game just started! Who the hell can catch a Thomas in 4 seconds? EVEN THE GRIEVERS COULDN'T CATCH HIM." Reyna exasperated .

"Who won?" Gally threw his colored tape at a tree trunk.

"Our winner is Chuck!" Newt announced. We looked towards the sound of a posh accent, and saw him emerge from the forest.

He was dragging a bruised Thomas by the ankle.

"Ow... Uh... H-He just came out of nowhere..." Thomas groaned.

"Where's the shucking tape?" I lifted the greenie to his feet.

"Uhm... I don't really know." Newt glided his hand through his hair.

"Thomas you shank, where is it?" Alby turned to the greenie. He was propped up against a tree trunk, groaning, and trying to regain his balance,

"Uh... it's-it's-it's, here..." Thomas turned around, and slightly lifted the hem of his shirt. There was only a small part of the tape exposed on his lower back.

"Where's the rest?" Gally lifted his eyebrows higher. Woah dere... No need to work your eyebrows like an elevator Gally. Damn! You give them intense workouts ever shucking day!

"I'd rather not show you guys the other half..." Thomas rubbed the back of his neck. Everyone stared wide eyed at the small boy standing next to Newt.

"The only rule was to put your tape anywhere on the greenie's body, and that's EXACTLY what I did." Chuck shrugged his shoulders.

"sigh*

"Alright. THE WINNER IS CHUCK! GET TO THE FIGHT CIRCLE FOR THE FINAL EVENT OF THE DAY." Alby raised Chuck's left hand.

"Can we get some med-jacks over here! It looks like the tape is stuck in between the... cheeks..." Newt made a disgusted face.
________________________

"Minho, you go over there." Alby pointed next to Zart.

We were arranged side by side, around the fight circle.

"Don't go slapping tape in between my ass cheeks now, alright kid?" Gally sneered.

"No promises..." Chuck whipped out a roll of tape in front of Gally..

(Meanwhile in the sick room...)

"Okay Thomas, you want this to be quick, or do you want us to slowly take it off?" Clint patted his shoulder.

"Just rip it off, and you will never tell a soul you saw my white baby cheeks, alright?" He lifted his head.

"Promise, ready?"

"Y-Yeah, let's just get this over wi-"

*SSSSST!* Thomas abruptly reached for the pillow and buried his face in it, unleashing all his loud cries.

(Back in the Glade...)

"Begin!" Alby boomed.

"UGHHHHH I can't... do it!" With a big thud Chuck fell down face flat in the sand, sending a dust cloud all around.

"My eyes!"

"MY LEG!"

"Agh, Chuck! Why'd you have to fall like that?!" Reyna tried to fan the dust away.

"Hey, how come Minho wasn't hit by the dust cloud?!" Gally squint-glared at me.

"Because I'm too smexy for dust." I winked.

*loud breathing...* I felt someone's breath on my ear. I tilted my head to the side, and came face to face with Chuck.

"Woah." I started to sink.

"OH NO! NO-NO-NO! COME ON MINHO JUST KEEP PLANKING, JUST KEEP PLANKING, JUST KEEP PLANKING... PLANKING... PLANKING..." Chuck started to sing.
________________________
30 minutes later...

"Last two planking are Gally, and Minho!" Newt announced. I looked up, to find Reyna not there anymore...

Meh, probably getting my victory bath ready... I hope.

"Chuck!" I shakily exhaled. Soon enough, the boy was standing infront of me.

"Where's Reyna?"

"Oh, she's just over there talking to... Uh, I don't know who, but she's by the homestead." Chuck answered, then skipped away.

With flowers trailing behind him?

"You going down already shank?" Gally wheezed.

"Heh... I'm holding up. What about you captain? You're looking a little frail..." I teased.

"Oh, we're playing that game huh? Well two can play. You know your girl's over there talking to one of my builders, Sean tells me their really hitting it off. She's blushing, even. By the end of the day, she won't be yours anymore slinthead."

"Ahh, put a sock in it shuck face." In the corner of my eye, I can see Chuck drop something by Gally's shoulder.

"Woah, heh. Ha. Ha... I hate you." Gally dropped from his plank, and started to run around like a maniac.

"Winner, Minho! That ends the games!" Alby clasped his hands.

"IT BIT ME!" Gally yelped. I got out of the plank, and looked around for Reyna. I saw her near the homestead, and something inside of me broke. She was leaning on one of the trees, smiling, blushing, laughing, and playing around. She looked really comfy with whoever she was talking to. Together forever my ass.

~Chuck's POV

Minho and Reyna have such a strong relationship... I want something like that.