🍰 Two Plus Two is Five

November 12th, Kayls birthday

Dear Diary...

Kayl had invited me to his 16th birthday, and I was more then excited. I have been looking forward to this party ever since his 13th one!

He told me that for his 16th birthday his parents decided to buy him a brand new car! He loves cars!

He then told me that I would be the first one of his friends to ride in it with him! Unfortunately after his 14th birthday his parents split up but they still kept their promise they gave their son years ago! He really got a car! I was excited and so happy for him. He is my best friend after all.

But...

Other then that the party was a complete disaster! At least to me. Kayl was busy talking to so many guests and having fun over all. Mina was there as well!

Mina & I might not be the best of friends but she sure is with Kayl.

Anyways I heared that she slept with Mr. Hawkins, our math teacher! Ew! I think it's true. Considering that her math grades went from almost failing math 2 TIMES! To being perfect As. Ever since Mr. Hawkins came.

I don't think much people know of it. I asked Gabi, from biology class, if she has heared the rumor and she said that I'm the first person shes heared it from. Weird.

I didn't tell Kayl about how I HATED his birthday party, because I know it meant a lot to him and I dont wanna hurt him. But isn't friendship based off of trust and all that stuff?

He must be very happy that 'everything went as planed'
In fact he called me after the party and he sounded so happy. Like I've never heared him be so blissful, since his parents...

Tomorrow is Saturday, my favorite day of the week, Irene, Kayl & I will meet in my mom's restaurant to get down to our English project. We really need high grades.

Your sincerely Clara Wanrow.