🍰 News Flash

November 20th, I'm famous

Dear Diary...

To some people days like this might be the worst, my cousin Daren told me that this is no good, but I feel ok with a situation like this. I don't know if it's because I never experienced something like this or just because I was always needy for a moment like this you can say.

This is how it happened-

I was sitting on my bed watching some iconic anime cartoons and just enjoying my own company. At some point I was able to hear Daren coming closer to my rooms door as his every step got louder and louder.

He almost broke my door and if he did he would get that laptop shoved in his head for the rest of his life. What can I say I like my privacy.

He showed me a site on his phone. It's an entire site dedicated to... ME!

A big, yet creepy, smile found it's way to my lips. Nice. I didn't see a bad thing about this. Why would I? Someone is spending their free time writing about me. I would take that as a fan work or something similar.

Daren asked me how I was feeling and I responded telling him that I would feel the opposite of what would he feel if it was a site for him. He stood there shook. I like the feeling of being able to make some one space out, feel out of place ect. it was a nice feeling, really! Try it!

Daren spent the next half and hour explaining to me that this is not good and that I might get bullied in school. I wasn't really listening. Naruto was about to end Obito Uchiha and I couldn't miss that. In fact I'm good with highlighting the important parts. Like bullying in school, ruin reputation, depression, bad grades, and I think that was it.

I don't know how it got it what it did at the end but I feel asleep earlier then I usually do. Another very odd thing is that I felt uneasy while sleeping. I'm a huge sleepy head and I always have the best of dreams and imaginations. But last night was different. I was having hard time going through my dream. Hoping it would end. Which I never do. Might be a lack of sleep.

Your sincerely Clara Wanrow