🍰 Who's The New Guy?

November 15th, The New Guy

Dear Diary...

It was Math class and the teacher gave us some math problems to solve, like usually. The only sound was coming from the outside. It was like the heavy rain was begging to come it. What's so fun about math?

Then 40 minutes into our class, our principal Kang came in with a desert. No, not an actual desert. It was a human, a boy to be exact. He had long brown hair and chocolate brown eyes, that every girl would get lost into. He was tall. Like really tall, I think he might be playing basketball or something...

He smiled at the girls that were staring at him. I think Grace was so into his features that a little bit of saliva was coming out of her mouth. Ew!

After MaKenzie hit her with an elbow, she snapped back and closed her mouth. I don't know how other saw it but to me it looked like a fight of the year!

I just imagined MaKenzie hitting Grace in her face with an elbow.

I wasn't even thinking anything else it was stuck in my head and it was just too funny. I think I laughed a little bit because Mr. Hawkins called me to solve the math equation on the board.

For three minutes I was just staring blankly at him while he just raised his big, messy eyebrow at me. What is up with this freak!

The rest of the school was as hard as math. I think that the dead sound of rain had to do something with it. It was like if it was a sunny day outside we would be doing something miles better then what we are now. But as the luck wasn't on our side we were stuck being brainwashed by the silence and destined to die of boredom.

I saw the new guy on lunch. I think that with his good looks he managed to sit with the cool kids which consist of: Rachel Toyan, Xaviar Miller, Sarah Louise, Kayl Rondel & Mina Evehigh.

I never understood the cool kids, except for Kayl. I mean what is there to understand about? The girls are all like "Ouh, my lips are to small gotta get those lip fillers next week" or "My boobs are definitely way bigger" or if they aren't talking about their looks they would be calling out other kids that literally have nothing to do with them.

Let's talk about my English project next week. I think I'm starting to understand what I'm supposed to do in the class.

Your sincerely Clara Wanrow