ϯϖσ 2: ɾσɓψη

I was working with a customer and she kept giving me some death stares. To be honest am a coward I can't fight, I'll just cry if I get disrespected.

I try to ignore her, but u know I have to help her. "Is there a size medium, only cuz there a lot of large...just for u" I heard her mumble to her friends which I heard them laugh.

"And u just a jealous bitch" said one of the co-workers said. All of the girls looked at her and the one who I was helping out, had her mouth open. She was looking all sarcastic.

"Ha, don't let me u fired" she says as her friends laugh.

"Don't let me get u band from our store" the co-worker, Rihanna say like the attitude she had.

She rolled her eyes and left with her groups of friends. "Girl, don't let them bitches get to you" she says, giving me advice.

"Ok, I don't get bother by 'those girls'," I said, "well, let's just focus cuz we not about to lose our jobs over some petty ass girls" she laughing.

It was 12, and me and Tristan was going to eat at his house. He has his own chefs that cooks for him, so that's like our date.

He texted me that he was a few minutes away. I was packing my stuff up because after my lunch is when I go home.

I bend over to pick up my bag, I felt someone presence, I quickly I got up and saw Tristan against me.

I blushed, "u sexy I can't believe that u a virgin" yup, u heard him a 24 year old is still a virgin, and I did tell him because I felt more comfortable with him. "Thank you, lets go am hungry" I said grabbing his hand and leading him to his car.

"Damn ma, calm down, we gone get there" he says chuckling a little bit.

"Am sorry I didn't really eat nothing but a granola bar" I said shyly, "it's ok ma my people gone feed u well" he said starting the engine.

At Tristan house

Me and Tristan ordered our food we was in a Live cabin but very modern, it was back of his house.

We was drinking wine and having a nice cool breeze in the cabin, we did live in Houston and it's kinda hot out so we had a nice lunch/dinner.

The chef brung our the food, and I ate so fast like quicker than Tristan. "Ha, Ha Damn girl slow down I don't wanna see u inna bed hospital"

I slowed down in embarrassment, but I playfully rolled my eyes. Then we both started to eat.

After we was done. We watched a couple of movies then listen to rap music, mostly Beyoncé because I was begging to listen to her.

I didn't realize it was 5 and it's get dark quick. "Umm Tristan I need to get home" I said. "Oh shit, imma drop u off" he said turning off the music.

We walked to his car and then he drop me off.

At Robyn house

"Ummm thanks for dropping me off" I said getting out of the car. "U welcome bbg" he said. I blushed and went in my apartment.

I heard him speed off, I always wonder how he gets all of his expensive clothing, and cars. I stripped and took a My night shower.

About 30 minutes I wrapped my self in a towel and grabbed my coco butter lotion I put some all over my body.

I sprayed my dior hypnotic poison on me. I grabbed my Tupac shirt and black knee shorts leggings. I grabbed my last chips in my cabinet. Don't judge I love food!

I feel asleep while watching black-ish on my tv.

{I'll update every Wednesday}