ςίXϯεεη 16: ɾσɓψη

I woke up in Tristan arms, hearing the heart monitor beeping.

I saw his eyes open watching tv, it was family feud.

I kissed his cheek, making his head looking at me. He smiled at me placing his hand above my waist.

"Good morning baby" he said, I smiled.

"Good morning" I said, "is my child alright" he said jumping into what I got on my mind.

"Yes she is"

"We having a girl?" Tristan asked.

"I don't know yet"

I looked at my stomach barely popping out, my I know my little pumpkin is happily growing. "Can't wait till to hold my child" Tristan smiled.

"Me too" I said. Then Tristan doctor, he came in and smiled. "Well hello there" he sat on the computer desk.

"Hi" I said to the doctor but Tristan didn't say nun.

"Well, Tristan your free to go, but we have to run a few test to check your blood pressure so am guessing you'll leave around 4" he checked his watch.

"Why that long" Tristan groans.

"It takes some time to run the test but, you'll be out of here before you know it" The doctors gave us a genuine smile. Then he left.

"YOU'lL be OuT of heRe bEFOre yoU KNow it" Tristan mocked what doctor said.

I busted out laughing, I smacked his chest playfully, he just smirked.

"Don't be mean"

"He ain't even in here"

"Still.."

"I love you" Tristan said.

"...I love you too"

4 pm

Tristan uncle came to pick us up, Tristan was dressed like he usually dressed since his uncle went to grabbed his clothes from the house.

At the house

I was sitting on the couch not even paying attention to the tv, I was thinking what I said to Rihanna, do I really want to leave him.

I don't want to mess up my child life, thinking there parents can't get along.

I guess am causing all this trouble for no reason. "BAAAABE!!" Tristan yelled from upstairs.

I got up and went in the room, "Yes" I saw him on one knee.

{TBC}