είɡհϯ 8:ϯɾίςϯαη

I was talking to my uncle about the drugs and how we gonna sell them. Out of nowhere I heard a knock and Robyn asked me to go hang with her friend.

Which I found very weird bc she can do whatever she wants and she's asking me. I was shocked and I looked at her weird, I said yea and then she left. "U treat ha like a pet?" My uncle says.

"Nah, ion know why she gotta ask tho" I said shaking my head.

"And that's the girl u like" I nod. "She's a lil cutie" he says.

"Yo, lets finish this shit first", "ight this nigga Joe has over 15k pounds of weed and he working with Owen but he ain't gonna give it up so, let's get the crew to set him up"

"He must not like Owen then" I leaned back on my chair. "Nah, they don't like working together cuz joe wanna do his way but shit don't work out his way"

I nod. "Ight call the crew then n tell em to set Lil ole bastard up"

"Haha, igh then I'll see u around" we dap and he left. I got up and lock the door. Since Robyn not here and I got nun to do.

I called my homeboys. Shawn, Jay and Jordan.

They all said they could come over. Once they pulled up. We played fornite and call of duty.

It hit 6 and Robyn hasn't came back. Now am being worried as fuck. "Yo lemme make a call"I said walking to the kitchen.

"Robyn u ok? U not back yet" I said.

"Am chillin with a friend at her house" she says like she's high or some.

"Bae don't sound right, where u at"

"I am..with a..friend..boo" she's says.

"Nah where the fuck u at now" I yelled in the phone.

"Baby chill like I said am with my girl" she's says getting frightened and I can tell.

"Nah tell me the address right fucking now" I said.

"2280 wess dale apartment" she mumbles.

"Huh?"

"2280 Westdale apartment" she whimpers.

"Ight bet" I hung up.

I grabbed my keys, and my jacket. "Yo bro where u going" he said. "Y'all need to get out" I said. They got up and left.

I didn't had enough time to explain cuz I know this ain't girl cheating.

I speed, that took me about 10 minutes. I pulled up to a complex of apartment. I saw Robyn car parked.

I parked my car and called her one more time.

"Come outside"

"Ugh Fine" she hung up. I don't give a fuck if she's mad. If she wanted dick she coulda gotten dick from me.

I saw her walk out. She looks fine or didn't look like she got fuck. "I can't go with u" she walked up to me.

I looked at her like she lost her damn mind which she obviously did. "Fuck u mean 'u can't go with me'"

"My car is here and am not gonna leave it here" she says crossing her arm.

"Who's in that apartment" I said. "My friend anna, why?" I grabbed her arm. "Bruh get the fuck off of me" I let go not cuz she said so.

"Wtf u called me"

"What?" She says rubbing the arm I pulled her with. "Don't play wit me. What the fuck u called me!" I said getting in her face.

"All I said was stop and please don't get close to my face"she's said like she was scared and looked like it to.

"Get in"

"My—"

"I'll get in the morning get in" I yelled I was stressed. When I get stressed I get angry and when someone tries me I lose it and I regret it if that person means a whole lot to me.

She got in and started to cry. "Am sorry, am just stress please don't cry" I said trying to soothe her. I don't act like this around or towards her. That's not my go to goal.

She faced the window and her back facing me. "Can u at least put on your seat belt" she huffed and put it on.

I promise I'll get her car, but right now we gotta go. There's nothing wrong that Robyn could drive her car. But am impatient. Literally.

Once we got home. She rush out the car, and waited on me at the door step. I know she's mad. "Look Robyn am so sorry baby, please forgive me" I gave her pleading eyes.

She gave me one of those sad looks. I sighed and open the door she took of her shoes and headed up stairs.

I took off my shoes and followed her. I open the door and saw she was undressing she looked mighty fine. Her ass fucking perfect. Her face, gawd damn. Her boobs are magnificent. Am in love with her.

She saw me looking. And she gave me that look, 'Whatcha looking at' Well damn shawty she's fine as fuck.

"Are u gonna be mad at me forever" I came around her waist and whispered in her ear with my deep voice.

"P-please..leave me..alone" I knew she couldn't control her self cuz I was sucking on her neck which was her weak spot.

"Make me"

{sorry y'all I posted late, bc on the 8th was my b-day so I had plans🤷🏽‍♀️}