"Let's Get Dangerous."

Launchpad and Louie sat on the sofa and switched on the TV. "Alright! Time to watch Ottoman Empire!" Louie clapped his hands together, while Launchpad laid on the snacks on the table.

"Yay! Ottoman Empire!... What's that again?" Launchpad munched on some popcorn.

Louie grinned. "It's one of the most incredibly TV shows there is! You'll see."

Launchpad stared at the screen for moment. His eyes squinted. "So I shall..."

Fifiteen minutes later...

"Yeah! Ottoman Empire is the best!" Launchpad jumped on the couch, spilling popcorn everywhere.

"I know, right!" Louie grinned, sipping his thirtieth pep can of the day.

The next day...

Louie walked into the garage to find Launchpad, while looking down at his phone. "Hey, Launchpad? Ottoman Empire's airing again. Do wanna go watch-"

"-YES!" Launchpad leaped over Louie so spontaneously that the poor duckling nearly jumped out of his skin.

"Ah, O-OK." Louie stammered. Then he paused and looked all around the garage. There were posters and posters and posters of Johnny and Randy from Ottoman Empire pasted all over the walls. There were ottomans cut out of cardboard and leaned against the sofa. "Whoa..."

"Isn't it great? I redecorated the garage!" Launchpad threw is hands into the air.

"Wha- how?! I just introduced you to the show YESTERDAY!" Louie said breathlessly.

"Really? Because it seems like I've known it my whole life..." Launchpad said, hugging a cardboard ottoman to his chest.

Louie shrugged. "Eh."

<><><>

"Launchpad!" Mrs Beakley called for the pilot.

"Yes, Mrs B?!" Launchpad said, standing to attendance in front of her.

"Are you ready for the Darkwing Duck rewatch marathon?!" Beakley exclaimed, proudly wearing a replica of Darkwing's cape and hat.

"Oh! That was today? Sorry, Mrs B. I was gonna watch Ottoman Empire." Launchpad told her. "It's a super cool show! You should watch it!"

"-Wait!" Beakley gasped as she watched Launchpad walk into the TV room. "You'd rather watch that.. Foot rest documentary over Darkwing Duck?! This is preposterous! Who-who will I enjoy Darkwing Duck with now?! Who will fangirl with me?!- W-Who will create cheesy fanfictions with me!?- This needs to be fixed immediately!"

She grabbed everything Darkwing merchandise she could find before chasing after the pilot.

"Launchpad!" She burst through the door with her arms full.

"Oh, hey, Beakley." Launchpad waved before looking back to the screen.

"Launchpad!" She exclaimed, turning off the screen by throwing the remote right through it. "This is serious!" She tightly held the pilot's shoulders.

"I know!" Launchpad said. "The poor customer didn't get his order right! He wanted a royal blue color! Not a royal purple! This is a crime!"

"The only crime being committed here is you not watching Darkwing Duck right at this very moment!" Beakley screamed, violently shaking Launchpad by the shoulders. "You have to remember all those fun times with Darkwing Duck! That wretched show as you hypnotised! Snap out of it!"

<><><>

A literal fifteen minutes of Beakley screaming at Launchpad. "Look at his action figure of him! A-and this poster! And all these..." She struggled to carry everything in her hands. "All these bobble heads! Launchpad, do you remember DW's catchphrase?!DO YOU! It was 'Let's get dangerous!'! You have to remember that at least!"

Suddenly, something in Launchpad snapped. The pilot gave a dramatic gasp. He blinked and shook is head vigorously.

"What..." He looked at the cardboard ottoman in his hand. "What am I doing?" He dropped it. "And-and what is this?!" He gestured to the show running on the TV. "I'VE MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE! DW MUST BE SO DISAPPOINTED IN ME! What- Where's my Darkwing Duck costume?! I need to cleanse myself immediately!"

<><><>

That's when the duo spent the rest of the week doing the Darkwing Duck cleansing ritual (A.K.A covering Launchpad with DW DVDs and costumes. They watched the whole show twenty-two times and... Beakley and Launchpad made Scrooge forbid ottomans in the mansion, much to Louie's dismay. Also, Louie wasn't allowed to watch Ottoman Empire anymore, at least, not in the mansion)

THE END.

<><><>

A/N: I'm so sorry! This was so bad! I barely kept to Beakley's personality and the whole thing was just blehhh

My mind just wouldn't cooperate with this chapter. I'm so sorry! I hope you guys understand. I promise you there will be better chapters!

This will be the -The Last Airbender- movie nobody talks about.

Whelp- byeee👋

P.S. I won't be able to upload a new chapter for quite a while because I'll be on a trip and won't be able to write anything.

It also doesn't help that I don't have too many good ideas yet😅

Sorry 😢