January 2019 (Olivia)

Okay so before we get in to this story I just want to say this is my rough draft, you will see mistakes or things you might feel I could have worded better, ect. But guess what this is my beautiful work and I cherish it and would love to for you to ( whoever you may be) enjoy it as well. Constructive criticism is ok just don't be mean. Also this story is rated R. Very explicit content so if you can't handle it please don't read it.
If you like the story please VOTE VOTE VOTE and reply ❤️
Also my social media handles are below:
IG Misskbabi
Twitter mzkbabe

I OWN ALL RIGHTS TO THIS BOOK. NO COPYRIGHTS

 NO COPYRIGHTS

Olivia

A'Vant

A'Vant

Liv swayed her beautifully curved hips back and forth in unison with the rhythm of the music. Anxiously anticipating the moment, the rap song that was playing

would end. She stood in front of an older man who reeked of liquor and weed

disgusted with the sight before her. The way the dark stranger looked at her made her uncomfortable. A part of her wanted to just say fuck it and walk away.

Tuition isn't cheap and going back to that shelter isn't an option. Make this money Liv she thought attempting to coach herself through it. Turning around making her ass cheeks clap together.

'Yeah that's what um talking bout... shake dat ass lil bitch' The man said arrogantly smacking her ass repeatedly. Liv rolled her eyes grateful she was turned around.

Only reason I'm even blessing yo lame ass is cause I need the money. You could never Liv thought. When the song ended, she smiled casually and quickly collected the single ones that scattered across the floor. Stuffing the money inside a plastic bag.

Before Liv could make her departure the man grabbed her arm roughly. "Aye yo where the fuck you think you going"? He asked maliciously, an angry expression on his dark face. Liv quickly snatched her arm from his grasp. "Nigga the song is over, which mean times up buddy" she replied cockily. The audacity of this mf. Walking away before even allowing the man to respond. Don't nobody got time for that shit it's money to be made.

Her chocolate skin was flawless. Body a piece of art. From her perfect figure to her plump ass. Everything A1. Olivia Blanks wasn't just any bitch, she was that bitch. Liv just didn't know it yet. She was still finding herself. The only thing she did know was how to get to a bag, and regardless of how she got it it was made. At the end of the day all she had was herself and maybe her best friend Ariana Dean and her family. They were the closest thing to family that she had. Growing up Mr. and Mrs. Dean took her in when she ran from her foster home. It was the nicest thing anyone had ever did for her and she couldn't be more thankful. That was then. Now Liv wanted independence, she was 19 and hungry. Going to college for some people was just something to do. But for Liv college was her ticket out. Her ticket to independence. Her ticket to stability.

Liv grabbed her PINK by Victoria Secrets duffle bag and rushed out the club to her old 2001 red Honda. It was old, but it was hers. A car was the last thing on her mind, she had bills and as long as she had wheels to get around in Detroit, she was cool.

"Liv wait up girl"!! A familiar voice echoed behind her. Liv smiled recognizing her best friend voice immediately.

"What you doing here Ari"? Liv said turning around and hugging her friend. It had been a good two weeks since they last had seen each other, which were new to them both. They were use to seeing each other every day. Going from living with each other to them both living in separate places was a dramatic change.

Ari stood tall in her black Christian Louboutin stilettos. Her skin-tight black Chanel dress fitting her slim body like glue. From just one glance at Ari she screamed money. Everything about her aurora and demeanor spoke volumes, letting everyone know she wasn't regular. Leaving bitches intimidated and niggas wondering what baller she was dating. Ari was the daughter of an old time drug lord from the 90's Henry Dean, better known as HD. At one point in time HD had the Flint streets on lock. HD got out the game before he was dead or in jail and went legit. Buying a few restaurant chains and a salon for his wife. His family never wanted for nothing.

"Girl I miss seeing you around. Figured I pay yo ass a visit. You killed it tonight Lucious"!!! Ari said referring to Liv as her stripper name.

"C'mon Ari you know I don't like that, we're not in the club anymore" Liv replied sternly. Stripping might be her little hustle, but outside that club Liv was just a regular college student trying to make it. The last thing she wanted was for what she did for a living to get out.

"My bad sis anyways mom wanted me to invite you to brunch tomorrow morning she said that it's important that you make it'.

Liv pulled opened that back door to her car throwing her duffle bag inside.

"I'll be there... Mrs. Dean knows that. I don't know why everybody acting like shit different because I moved out for independence. Nothing personal I just got to find my way on my own Ari'.

"Correction before you got your lil dorm, yo ass was staying in that filthy ass shelter for bums and drug addicts" Ari replied with a disgusted facial expression.

"Yeah so, if anybody knows you know... I gotta find a way on my own" she paused. "Ari you and your mom and pops been there since I was pup. Never once turned your backs on me. I appreciate that, I appreciate all of you so much more then you will ever know, but Ari I'm grown now and like I said it's time I find my own way".

"And Vant don't forget about him" Ari replied sternly referring to her older brother that was now incarcerated.

"Yeah him too" Liv said quickly not wanting to get to deep into the topic. Even though she didn't mention him didn't mean she forgot about him. She could never forget about Vant. A small chill went up her spine as she thought of him.

Liv leaned back on her car and crossed her arms. Ari smiled, she had always admired Liv's mental. The way she thought made her feel less then. Here she was depending on her daddy for everything. Meanwhile Liv got it off the muscle with no complaining. Liv didn't have to strip, let alone pay tuition for college. Mr. Dean would have paid for everything but the answers were always the same. She had to find a way on her own.

"I know Liv guess I just wanted a reason to stop through, see you in the morning" Ari turned on her heels and slowly strutted away towards her snow-white Benz LX. Liv watched as she gracefully walked off shaking her head in amusement. Whoever end up with her gone have a rude awakening, she too much... Spoiled ass!