Chapter 6

Meet Halle Miller

"You like this daddy"? Halle moaned in Vant ear as she grinded her hips against him

"You like this daddy"? Halle moaned in Vant ear as she grinded her hips against him. It had been a long time coming and Halle was more then greatful to finally be in Vant's presence. Intending on making him regret his most recent choices of not coming to see her sooner. She had been blowing his phone up for days and not getting back to her. Halle was beginning to think something was up, because usually Vant always got right back. She had always felt confident that she had his ass right where she wanted him, but as of recently she could know longer say that.

"mmmhmmm" Vant groaned back enjoying the ride she was taking him on. He had been so backed up, with tension and stress he needed to bust a nut bad.
Halle loved when Vant groaned and talk shit it just took the already good sex to the next level.

"this your pussy daddy" Halle moanded loudly "beat your pussy up"

"This all me" Vant asked in the moment.

"Yes daddy this all you" Halle cooed back meaning every word she moaned. Joe was her husband but she was ready to leave him for Vant. She knew that the longer she put it off the more chance she had of losing him to one of these young girls out here and there was no way she was allowing that to happen. Halle was fine ass fuck,  fucked good, sucked good dick, cooked, cleaned and worked. Still she feared that she wouldn't be able to compete with youth. They were all so hot and ready, so alluring and tempting. That was why she was dealing with Vant young ass now. It made her feel young again and she craved that.
Moments later Halle pussy muscles tightened which told Vant she was reaching her height. Vant quickly grabbed her hips and held her down on his dick. As she was coming down off her height he was entering his. With a swift motion he gently pushed Halle off him so he could release himself on her. Having babies right now was not on his list of things to do.
"Damn bae I think I love you" Halle confessed as she laid back on the pillow next to him out of breathe.
Vant looked at her with sincerity in his eyes. He couldn't deny the fact that he cared for her and maybe it was something there but it wasn't love. Not yet anyways.

"If you think you love me then don't. That sounds unsure and forced. When you love a mf you ain't gotta think, you just know" Vant said in a serious tone. Never being inlove he had no idea how that shit felt. But if he had a idea on what love was he knew that shit just came natural and when you know you know. That was why he couldn't respect the way she just told him that. Nor would he say it back to her without genuinely meaning it. That was the issue without today, people was just out here throwing that word around not truly knowing the depth of it.
See Vant was a Leo. He was a king and deep about everything he put his energy into. When it came to his heart, that was something he didn't play about. His Grandma always told him the same energy you give out, is the same energy that's returned to you. So with that being said he wasn't out here just playing with females hearts either. Him and chicks always had a understanding. If they were fucking they were just fucking. That didn't mean he treated them terribly or dogged them. Vant simply just gave them the best dick of their life's and made them feel like his Queen while doing so. Afterwards they knew what it was. Vant was the perfect mixture of hood and romantic. There was literally nothing not to love about him. So as he sat there listening to Halle he could understand where shorty was coming from. Aware of everything he brought to the plate, shit he brought the whole table.