Chapter 7

Ari and Liv exchanged crazy looks at one another after finding out who the surprise person Vant wanted them both to meet was. Her prominent features popped and curves were undeniably perfect. She looked as if she stepped directly off the cover of Vogue magazine and Liv couldn't believe this was Vant's girlfriend.

Ari on the other hand was a little impressed but still felt like he could have done better. She looks old Ari thought checking the woman out.
"Hey ladies I'm Halle nice to meet you both" she cooed eagerly.
Liv brushed off the small stab of jealousy she felt in the pit of her stomach. She felt she had no business feeling jealous. Vant was allowed to have a relationship, I mean she even told him at a point in time too. Not only that she was just a young teenager, even though Vant was now seventeen he was mentally a grown ass man. Handling shit like a grown ass man. Which meant Vant was out of her league. Instead of of acting on her emotions she played it off good and pretended like it had no effect on her. She was use to pretending so it was nothing new.
"Hey I'm Olivia nice to meet you" Liv said.

Halle grinned and squeezed Vant's arm.
"There adorable babe" she said referring to the girls.
Babe? Adorable? Liv thought to herself disliking the comments.

"Were not babies you know, a few years younger then YO man you know" Ari said snidely already not to much caring for Vant's new girlfriend. He could have picked anyone in the world. Why did he have to go in pick someone so much older then him?

Halle looked applauded by Ari response and her grinned quickly disappeared.

"Your right" was all she said and focused her attention back on Vant. "Well then are you ready babe? I'm starving" Halle added.

"Can we come? I'm actually pretty hungry too.. aren't you Liv"? Ari asked ready to ruin their plans. She didn't like Halle to her she felt too entitled. I mean she was cute in all but something about her gave her shady vibes and if it was on thing Ari didn't play about that was her family. Nobody was going to come into their life and separate them. Ari made a promise right then and there to make sure she dead that whole relationship. Little did she know it wasn't going to be so easy getting rid of Halle.

2 years later

"Mr. and Mrs. Dean we just need both your signatures here and your officially the legal guardian of Miss. Blanks until she turns the legal age of eighteen" The blonde OCY lady said with a huge smile plastered on her pale white face. Yet she wasn't the only one flaunting a huge smile in that room that day. Olivia sat right next to Ari as the girls both eagerly watched in pure happiness. Vant was also in attendance. He sat calmly next to his parents and Halle hand in hand. Olivia didn't particularly understand why Halle had to come. This was a intimate moment and she wanted to enjoy it with the people that mattered the most. Which didn't include Halle. But here she was anyways. She looked over at Halle who had a smudge grin on her face then focused back on the lady. She wasn't about to let Halle ruin her moment. All her life all she wanted was this. To have a family, to have people around her that supported her and loved her. Liv finally felt like home. She finally felt a sense of secureness that she had never felt before and it was beautiful. From the first day Mr. and Mrs. Dean met Liv they took her right under their wings. Especially Mr. Dean he adored her. Ari always joked around saying Liv was his favorite. That was how thorough Ari was she could make jokes like that and she probably even truly felt that way. But she never felt jealous or like Liv was taking her place. It was enough room for everybody in their family and nobody was left out. That was what Liv loved about them. Liv no longer had to look over her shoulder for Toni and Parker or anybody else for that matter. It was no more hiding or running from her past. She was finally home and it felt amazing to be here.