Undecided

🐰

A week later after the collaboration, we haven't seen each other because of our busy schedules. We are rushing our concert for this year because I was already summoned by the government to enlist by the end of the year.

My other members still doesn't know that I'm secretly seeing Kim Jisoo, except for Chanyeol and I'm more worried that I will be going to the military for the next two months.

I don't have any schedule for today so I was still lying on my bed when my phone vibrated, I reach it on my bedside table then read the message that was sent by our manager.

"Meet the CEO at 3 pm. He only needs you. Don't be late."

I forrowed my brows upon reading the message, I dialled my manager's number to ask further but he can't be reach. I sigh in defeated, I guess my query will only be answered when I meet the CEO.

I get up and decided to take a shower and be out for breakfast, I am terrible in cooking so better be eating on a restaurant.

"So where should I eat?"

I murmured to myself while scrolling my phone trying to look for a restaurant nearby until something got my attention, an article regarding her group. There was many photos about their arrival, she's finally back in Korea. I instantly dialled her number, and on the fourth ring, she finally answered. It took us an hour after we finished talking with each other.

"Hyung! I'm baaack!"

I was startled when Baekhyun was shouting from the front door upon his arrival, he went to Japan for a week to prepare his solo comeback. I went out to my room and greeted him.

"Yah! I thought you're be back this afternoon. Why are you so early?" I query.

"Change of plans." He simply answered while giving me naughty laugh.

"Aigoo! This kid! Let's have some breakfast outside, my treat." I said.

"Kaja!" He agreed while giggling playfully.

                   🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇

I was standing at the corner of the elevator when the door suddenly opened and welcomed the figure I don't want to meet in the office.

She gave me a plain smile upon entering and she positioned herself on the opposite side where I stand, I just bowed at her, there wasn't any single word came out to my mouth. The atmosphere inside the elevator was an ear-deafening silence not until she spoke.

"Oppa." She called.

I turned my head to her direction with an annoyed expression, I still didn't say any words.

"Oppa, can we talk?" She said while staring into my eyes with hers with teary-eyed.

"We don't have anything to talk about anymore Joo-hyun." I replied blatantly.

"Oppa—" She was about to respond but the door suddenly opened.

"I already told everything to you that night when we met at the party—" I heave a deep sigh before continuing. "—we're already done Joohyun-ah, you ended everything a few years ago and I hope this will be our last interaction regarding about it." I then exited on the elevator without looking back.

I gave a warning knock before entering the CEO's office. He was sitting on the swivel chair facing outside the window, he instantly turned around upon my greeting.

"Annyeonghaesayo sajangnim." I greeted while I headed my footsteps towards the mini living area in his office.

"As expected, you're early as the call time I gave you—" He turned around and stood up and followed me, he was sitting across facing me, "—would you have some coffee or tea?" He added.