Courage

💜

Breaking News: EXO SUHO AND EXO CHEN WILL BE ENLISTING IN THE MILITARY TOGETHER!

"Military enlistment is compulsory to every young men in South Korea, no matter what status you are carrying, only few are chosen to be exempted in the military, however, being an idol was never an excuse for enlistment. Every netizens know that there was a circulating rumour that the two members of the famous boy group of this big company will be enlisting together. Today, SM Entertainment broke their silence as they released a statement confirming that EXO's leader Suho will be accompanied by another member of the group to be enlisting by the end of the month and it was said that Kim Jongdae or also known as his stage name Chen, will be joining the military. CEO Lee Soo Man said on an interview that it was his (Chen) decision to apply for the enlistment even though he was not yet summoned by the military. These news was already spread out through the social media platforms and as expected netizens out cried about it."

"Ahh! Chincha? EXO sunbaenims are really enlisting one by one." Jennie said while fidgeting her phone after she read the article that was trending on the Naver news.

"Wae unnie? You're not prepared if Kai sunbae will serve the military?" Lisa said upon sitting the couch beside me while eating some chips. Chaeng just laugh it off because she knows that Lisa is such a tease. Jennie just rolled her eyes towards Lisa who was definitely teasing her. I am only listening to their conversation but deep inside I wanted to know when will be his departure towards the military camp.

I avoided him several times, in an award shows and even in music shows. I am not yet ready to hear the truth from him. I already felt betrayed of what I have found, and that's already enough for me. I don't want to waste my time anymore in hurting myself.

"Unnie, your phone is ringing." Chaeng nudged my elbow upon looking at me.

"Aahhh. Yeah." I blankly said and reach out my phone.

I stared when I saw an unregistered number that was displayed on the screen but I know who owns that particular number. I immediately decline the call when Jennie was about to reach my phone, however, I instantly put it on my lap

"Who's calling?" She plainly asked.

"I don't know. It was unregistered number." I lied.

"We must report that to Sangwoon unnie." Lisa suggested.

"Aniyo!" I instantly protest.

They all both look at me in unison when they saw me panicked.

"I mean, it was just unregistered. If that number called again then I will not hesitate to report it to Sangwoon unnie." I reasoned out upon scratching my head at the back.

The two maknae just nod their heads upon agreeing but Jennie didn't bother, instead she looked at me suspiciously. I decided to went to the kitchen and drank some water.

My train of thoughts started to pop up on my head. I know Jennie didn't believed me what I said a while ago. Need to be careful.

"On 23rd, you guys will be performing for the SBS year-end festival. I'll give y'all the set list so that you can practise."

We all heave a sigh after reading the message that was sent to us by our manager. Our schedule was never been emptied for the last three months. We thought that the fashion gala was the last one but this came up.

"I need to take a break!" Jennie said while whining.

"Schedules never ran out." Chaeyoung jolted.