New Flowers Bloom.

(Todorokis P.O.V)

*warning. This story will contain gore, blood, depression and possibly death.*

My throat hurt slightly when I was talking to bakugou. It was morning now. Tuesday. The dance was only six days away now. I couldn't stop thinking about bakugou....I went to a small doctors office to have my throat checked and they took an xray for some reason. I wasn't to worried until they showed me the xray.....buds.....little flower buds littered my lungs. The sudden realization sent me into a coughing fit. I could feel the flowers slowly blooming in my chest. I quickly made my way back to the UA building. I banged on his door calling out to him. Bakugou opened his door, confused.

"Icy hot. What are you doing?" He questioned. I felt I should tell him at first but now that I'm met face to face with the boy....I knew I just couldn't....I was happy to see he was okay however. I noticed a small rose in his hair, beside his temple. I curiously reached out to him, slightly tugging on it. Bakugou slapped my hand away as he winced in pain. He looked to the side, feeling slightly ashamed.

"Bakugou?" I softly called out his name as he cut the flower as close to his scalp as he could get.

"They're starting to bloom from my skin...." he sighed. I rubbed my shoulder feeling distraught that it would happen to me as well.

"Does...it hurt?" I questioned quietly. He looked back towards me quickly.

"Of course it fucking hurts!!! It's tearing open my skin!!!" I grimaced at the others tone. He sighed as he apologized soon after his outburst. 'That's right... I'm here to help him....I cant tell him....' I thought to myself as I glanced at the other, checking himself in the mirror.  I sighed as I turned to leave.

"Class starts soon. You should get dressed." I stated as I left. I sighed as I held my hand to my chest.  And so my hell begins....

I quickly made it to class and soon after bakugou entered the classroom as well. I skipped yesterday so I knew I should've paid attention but I didn't.  The only thing I could focus on was bakugou. I sighed as I asked to leave the class. I could feel bakugou's burning curiosity as I left the room. I managed to keep my composure until I was certain I was in an empty bathroom. I coughed harshly with the image of bakugou in my mind. It was painful picturing bakugou with someone else....but it was worse picturing his flower covered corpse....the flowers I coughed up were yellow and sometimes white. They were commonly referred to as the tiger  lillies...quite suiting for the person who had caused the flowers to bloom.  I slightly laughed at the thought at I cleaned myself up. Morning classes had ended so I waited just outside the bathroom door. Just like I had thought, bakugou came running to the bathroom. I followed him in and rubbed his back as he coughed up flowers...but...it was different this time...

This time it wasnt just the flowers but...thorny rose vines as well...judging by his reaction to it I had figured he'd already gone through it once.

He panted as he leaned against me, exhausted from all the coughing and most likely, the blood loss.

"There, there. You're doing great." I teasingly comforted him. He glared at me before getting ahold of himself and standing up. We soon made our way to the cafeteria. We got our food and found an empty table to sit at. We ate in silence for a while until I decided to break the ice.

"Soooo...afternoon classes?" I questioned awkwardly. I wasnt very good at interacting with people and from popular observations, niether was he. He thought for a moment before opening his mouth to speak.

"Ummm....I think...no...." he replied awkwardly as well.

"Park?" I questioned

"Hmmm...no..." he answered a bit more confident this time. We continued back and forth. Me suggesting places and him telling me no.

"Ice cream parlor?" I questioned with a sigh

"Yeah...that sounds nice..." I quickly looked up at him. It took a while but we finally decided on going to get ice cream.  We agreed to get changed and meet up near our 'secret hanahaki spot' which was the bathroom closest to our morning classes. We finished lunch and headed our separate ways. I dressed in a beige knitted shirt and a pair of jeans. I slipped on some simple shoes and grabbed my wallet before heading to our spot.

I waited for a few minuets, looking at my phone. I was soon distracted by bakugou waving his hand in front my face. I looked over at him and felt my chest explode with blooming flowers. I was breathless....partially because of the flowers but still....

He wore a baggy top with the hem of it tucked into his black jean shorts. He wore boots that stopped right above his knee with a matching side bag, not to mention  a crown of Rose's that he had let bloom on his head...and looking close enough I could see he was wearing light makeup.

"Woah...." was all I could say as I gave a slightly winded laugh.

"Hey! Just because I'm a boy with hanahaki doesn't me I cant vouge it!" He argued

"What?" I slightly laughed, confused at what 'vouge it' meant

"I got fashion and I'm not afraid to show it." He said sassyily as he took on a sassy stance. I couldnt help but laugh

"Hahaha. You got that right~" I teased. I motioned for him to walk along side me. I lead him out and down the street to the parlor. He ordered a chocolate strawberry fudge sundae and I ordered an ice cream double stuffed crepe.  I paid for it with my dads credit card of course. After we finished our ice cream we walked around for a bit...well that's an understatement...we walked and talked until the moon was at its peak. We ended our day as I walked him to his dorm. I wished him a good night and left. I was happy I'd spent the day with him...it was like a perfect date....it was as close to a date as I was gonna get with him....the thought sent me into a flower coughing frenzy once I entered my room...

'this has to stop.' I thought to myself as I got online and messaged a hanahaki consultant.....