Truth comes out.

(Bakugou's P.O.V)

*warning. This story will contain gore, blood, depression and possibly death.*

I woke the next morning in todorokis arms. I was warm and happy. I didnt wanna get up. It was all I wanted, but it didn't last long.  Todoroki woke up soon after me.

"Morning..." I mumbled slightly, still a little tired. 

"are we going to class today?" He slightly sighed. His sigh made my heart beat harshly, a flower bloomed in my eye. I panicked, being blind in that eye. I was becoming to far gone... todoroki held to my face as he tried to comfort me gently. He held me close, rubbing my back as he cooed soft words.

"I'm sorry....." todoroki mumbled. I shook as I smiled as best I could.

"Go to class for me.....bring me the notes.....I want to be a hero." My voice wavered. He gave me a saddened look before nodding. He hesitantly left me alone in my dorm and had gone to prepare for class. I laid in my bed, crying as I looked at his pictures on my phone. I knew it was over for me. I could never be a hero anymore. It was around lunch when It started getting to hard to breathe. I couldn't stand it....so I called him.....

"Are you okay?" He answered the phone rather quickly. I cried as I smiled at the sound of his voice.

"Hey......I'm so sorry....." I sobbed to him.

"I dont want you to see me like this....." I continued

"Hey hey hey. Don't talk like that. What's wrong?" He quickly responded.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to say thank you....." I continued to cry to him.

"I love you! I'm scared! I need you!!!" I suddenly shouted into the phone.

"I just wanted to say goodbye......." I cried more. I could hear him calling out to me over the phone but I couldnt answer him anymore. The flowers had bloomed in my throat, making me mute. I cried as my phone fell to the floor and I couldn't move. This was it. I didnt even have a chance to begin with....

~P.O.V SWITCH~

todorokis P.O.V-

I couldnt stop crying as I shouted for him. I was running to his dorm. I couldnt stand hearing his phone fall. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I banged and shouted at the door. The door eventually fell from its hinges and I immediately ran to his side. I held his hand as I begged him to respond to me. I cried more as I felt the warmth of his skin poor into my hand and disappear until he was gone. Until he had.....died.....I couldn't help but blame myself for what had happened to him. I remembered what he said to me that morning on how he wanted to be a hero. I pulled out a folded piece of paper and put it in his lifeless hand.

"I b-brought you the notes......" I cried as I pressed my forehead to his cold hand. I suddenly felt a heavy weight on my heart as I realized I was all in my head.....I never stopped loving him.....I could've saved him.....I killed him...... I sat with him for hours and even days. Until the teachers searched the dorm and found us. It took me years of therapy but I never got over him. I started to work hard. I felt the need to be a hero for him.

It had been precisely a year and a half since bakugou passed and my father was overjoyed when I started to use my fire.

"If I'd known that's all it would take I would of killed him off sooner!" He laughed. I turned to face him as I got in his face.

"You listen here!!! I am doing this for him! Not for you! You do NOT have a place in my life! You ruined your chance of that long ago! You will NOT talk about katsuki in that manor!!" I snapped at him before stomping off.

After graduating from UA high I worked hard to climb to the top. I visited bakugous grave everyday. And at night I would feel as if bakugous lips were on mine. I believed bakugou was watching over me. It didnt take long to be the number one hero. On the day it was announced I brought offerings for bakugous grave as I sat beside it. I felt as if he was sitting  next to me, leaning against me.

"We did it kit kat." I nicknamed him. It took a really long time but I finally felt at peace. I knew it wouldn't be long before I had to move on, so I planned to just cherish the time I had left with him. Even if he wasnt physically with me.

((A/N: I'm sorry I'm putting a quick end to the story. I want to thank those that read this far and supported me completely))

Hanahaki on Valentine's. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें