Chapter 31

A/N: so this chapter is gonna explain bout John so bear with em!! Cuz this explains a lot if u skip this than u might not know some things

Author POV

The prince has just transferred to their school today, he was searching for Jimin, Buuuuttt before we get into taht let me tell you why the prince is after Jimin

Let's get dit!!

Long ago there were kingdoms and the most powerful ones are the Park and Jeon, they were gifted the Park being able to control water and the Jeon given the power of fire, they can control fire around them even make one.

There were once a prince from The Park's and the Jeon's their name was prince Jungkook of the Jeon kingdom and prince Jimi  from the Park Kingdom, they were the next in line to the throne and because of that and also because of how close their parents were. The king and queen from both kingdoms decided to marry their sons to each other.

The Princes was surprised but nonetheless they accepted under one condition that is they will go through ten dates before deciding, if they love each other than there will be a marriage if not than there will be no marriage.

Luckily both fell for each other and from that day their legacy began and because of the love that bloomed each day fate decided to make them soulmates.

Until this day they found each other but sadly they haven't awoken their powers yet none of them knew....

Back then there was a kingdom they heard about the marriage but they did not accept why? Because their son is in love with Prince Jimin, Prince John has always kept an eye on Jimin since the day they met which was when they were little, John's family went to a trip to Korea and they visited the kingdom and there was when John fell for Jimin.

Because of the news John got angry he ordered his men to bring him to Korea back then there was no planes so they have to go there with a simple car and a ship, John lived in America and it will take days to go to Korea.

When he got there he immediately ordered them to take him to the Jeon's it was already a couple of months after the marriage (he found out like 2/3 months after the marriage)

He bragged in and was met with thousands of guards

"Who dares to walked to the Jeon's kingdom!! " The guard says

"I'm prince John and I wish to see prince Jimin"

"I'm sorry sir, but Prince Jimin is with his husband at the moment they wish to not be disturbed" A counselor said she was just walking round when she heard loud noises so she came to figure it out

"I don't care! Let me see PARK JIMIN!! "

"Prince John! One he is not a Park anymore he is a Jeon, Jeon Jimin"

"Prince Jungkook, and prince Jimin, we are sorry to disturb you" One of the guard says

"It's quite alright, now you can go back we have some things to discuss" Jimin says

When the three of them was left John spoke up

"Why? Why him Jimin? Why not me!! " He ran towards Jimin but he got blocked by Jungkook

"I'm sorry what? " The prince ask

"I'm supposed to marry you not him"

"No John, I love him and I'm not even close to you so sorry"

"You may leave now thank you" Jungkook says

Right when they turned John says something

"Well Jiminie if he's still here we can't be together correct!!! Now let's make him disappear!! " A gun shot was heard not once but twice both lovers fell to the ground holding each other tightly saying 'I love you'  and 'we'll meet again' before both closed their eyes forever

John went back home crazy he started imagining things and writes crazy things about him and Jimin, and today The prince John found his ancestors book he read it and thought that this was right, he thought that he was supposed to marry Jimin, and now he's searching for him just because of a book that filled with lies. Lies about the lovers. Lies about the powers. Lies about Love...

Chapter 31 finished

He guyss I'm updating today cuz on tmrw I have to study for an exam on Friday and Saturday, I'll update Saturday night (Jakarta time)

And after that I'll be having one week of I guess....

Anywaysss we almost reach 600 reads... Like wow...

I'm planning if this book got 900 reads I'll reveal my face!!