(Repeat Oneshot) A "Small" Accident

~~~A/N~~~

Ok, this Repeat Oneshot will be following from a removed scene, but it will be remastered the motorcycle will be gray with a red thunderbolt, and only Euca and Jinny will be on the bike for now on this part, Hope you enjoy.

~~~Story~~~

Euca and Jinny were walking around the school outside on a beautiful Saturday, Jinny stop and spots a really cool motorcycle, near the school building, she ran towards it "Hey Euca, check this cool bike" She yell and Euca notice, He ran to her "Wow this bike is really, probably very expensive too" Euca said putting his hands in his pockets while glancing at the cool motorcycle "Yeah" She said.

Jinny glance at the bike every inch of it, then she spots some keys, she smirk and looks at Euca "Why are you looking at me like that?" Euca said full of confusion "Look what I found" She said still smirking "Found wha-" Euca said but was cut of seeing the keys that Jinny is holding "Let's take it out to a test drive" Jinny said excitedly "No no no no, we are not taking this thing, its not even ours, I don't even know if it owns one of the teachers" Euca said, Jinny pointed behind Euca and looks, there is a sign says 'Teacher Parking Only' he stares at the sign "Oh..." He said.

"C'mon please, just one time" Jinny said begging her boyfriend "Sorry Jinny, as your Boyfriend I will not allow this and besides, I don't know which teacher owns this bike" He said, Euca looks at Jinny his eyes widen in surprise, Jinny did the puppy dog eyes "C'mon Jinny you know I can't resist the puppy dog eyes" He said closing his eyes his head turned, he open one eye and looks at her, he sighed of defeat "Fine let's take it for a spin" He said defeated "YAY!!!" Jinny cheered in joy, Euca and Jinny brought the bike to the street, they both sat down Euca the driver and Jinny in the backseat, wrapping her arms around Euca waist making him blush.

Euca gulp and turn the key to on, his eyes were closed but nothing happen he let out a sighed on relief "ok its not working, let's bring it back and no one will notice" Euca said, Jinny got a little upset but see a button that says 'Turbo' she move her hand to it "What about this button" She said, Euca look and reads the button "JINNY NO!!!" She ignored him and press the button

The bike started and goes very very fast "Wowowowowo MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, CRAZY OUT OF CONTROL BIKE COMING THROUGH!!!" Euca yelled as for Jinny "WOHO YEAH!!! FASTER EUCA!!!" She yelled of excitement, but she didn't notice she was cover her boyfriend's eyes "HEY I CANT SEE!!!" Euca yelled but she didn't hear him, She saw something and changing her impression to surprise "EUCA LOOK OUT!!!" She yelled "I CANT SEE ANYTHING, YOUR COVERING MY EYES!!!" He yelled, Jinny move her hands, out of his eyes, he saw a in rock then... CRASH!!!.

The bike was broken and as for Euca and Jinny their fine but as for Euca he is hanging on a branch, dizzy and for Jinny she is hanging on a different branch upside down, dizzy as well, she regain her conscious "WOO LETS DO IT AGAIN!" She yelled and as for Euca he regain consciousness as well but he wasn't happy, he glared at his Girlfriend making her sweat a bit smiling nervously as well.

Time pass, Euca was walking with the bike holding the handle pushing it back to the school "ok this is your fault" Euca said very upset "How is it my fault" She said a little upset "well you were the who said to take it for a spin, and who is the one who press the turbo and covering my eyes" He said upset, and leaving Jinny no comeback "Oh c'mon you can't be mad at me forever, I know deep inside you still love me" She said smiling "shut up..." He muttered and blush looking away, Jinny smiled and kiss him by the cheek.

Euca's ears perk up and blush darker "Fine I'm not mad at you" He said turn his head to the other side "YAY!" Jinny cheered "but what will we do with this thing" Euca said "Don't look at me, I'm not made of money" Jinny said and Euca just sighed "we need some help" Euca said starting to panic "But... Who?" The two were starting to think who will help them ". . ." they went silent then something cross their mind "OWEN!!!" They said it together and start running back to the school, but Euca left the bike, he went back and grab it with a mad face, as for Jinny just giggled.

To be continued...

~~~A/N~~~

Ok, I hope you enjoy this Repeat Oneshot, I'll try make a few more, Thanks for reading see you on the next one. Still no hate its only a Fanfic