(Morenatsu Oneshot) Lunch "Date"

~~~A/N~~~

Hello again to my fellow Shibas, and welcome to another Oneshot, this will be another Morenatsu Oneshot, but the Oneshot will be following is Kouya again, and hope y'all Shibas enjoy.

~~~Story~~~

It was a Sunday Morning 10:30 A.M. Kouya and Hakuro were just in the living room watching some TV, but the two of them were feeling a bit bored, then Kouya realizes that he should get some groceries, he stood up and walk up to the door, Hakuro notices Kouya walking to the door "Kouya, Where are you going?" Ask Hakuro "I'm just gonna get some groceries, wanna come?" He said with a smile "sure" she said with a smile, she stood up and turn off the TV, she walk up to him, they wore their shoes and went out, he lock the door and they get on his bike.

~~~11:15 A.M.~~~

Moments have pass finally Kouya have everything what he need, but he feels his stomach rumbling, same goes to Hakuro "Hey Hakuro, are you feeling hungry, I'm sure am" he said "yeah, I do feel hungry" she said, Kouya smiled "I know a place where we can eat, follow me" he said and lead the way, Hakuro followed Kouya,

~~~11:20 A.M.~~~

After the 5 minute walk they finally arrive at Raimon "Raimon? I never tried this place before" She said "Oh you will love it here, c'mon I'll look for a table and I'll order my treat" he said smiling at Hakuro, she blush "wait, what?! Really?! Are you sure?!" She said still a bit blushing "Yes I'm sure" he said and walk inside then Hakuro walk in afterwards "but-" Hakuro was trying to say something but was cut off by Kouya "No buts, and I don't want to here a word 'No' as an answer" He said, she sighed in defeat guess she doesn't have any choice left, later Kouya found a table Hakuro sat down, then Kouya went to the counter to order, he ordered two bowls of Ramen and some Ice Tea "your food will finish momentarily" the guy in the counter said "Thank You" said Kouya, he went back to their table and sat down "I'll check around village for a bit, I'll be right back" She said stood out of her sit "Sure but don't take to long the food will be here any moment" He said, and Hakuro nodded she walk out of the place, and looks around the village.

later after 7 minutes pass their food came, and Hakuro is still not back, he was thinking calling her but the village doesn't have any signal nor she have a phone with her, so Kouya decided to wait for her, but someone else came, it was Kyouji and Torahiko guess their having lunch at Raimon as well, when they came Torahiko notice Kouya sitting alone, so he went up to him with Kyouji following him "hey their Kouya" said Torahiko "Hello Aotsuki" said Kyouji "Hey their guys, having lunch at Raimon's?" Said Kouya, then Torahiko notice that there are two bowls of ramen, he wants to know who is for the other one "Can I ask who's for the other bowl of Ramen, Kouya?" He ask, Kouya glance at the table, then he started to blush, that he forgot that Hakuro join him "umm is for someone" He said nervously "and who is this someone?" said Kyouji with some curiosity, the question made Kouya flinch "umm is for-" He said but he was cut off with a familiar voice "Kouya, I'm sorry I took so long to come back, the village is nice to look around" Said Hakuro, Kouya blush a lot more redder now "Kouya, who is this?" Ask Torahiko "I'm Hakuro, Kouya's friend, and you must be Kouya's friends it's nice to meet you all" said Hakuro.

Hakuro introduce herself, but Kouya has his face on the table, with him blushing very red, Torahiko realize what's going on now "oh now I know what's going on?" He said "Please Tora no" said Kouya, muffled on the table "Kouya is having a date with a nice girl" As He said, it left the room in a very awkward silent, then Kouya and Hakuro blush red "Okay you two get out" said Kouya, he stood up out of his chair and starts pushing Torahiko and Kyouji out Raimon "wait why am I-" said Kyouji "Just shut up and leave us be" He said in a angry tone, he push them out and he went back in "I'm sorry you had to hear that, Hakuro" he said, but as for Hakuro there was no response, she was just standing there blushing red "uh Hakuro?" He said, and it made her snapped out of it "oh yeah, I'm fine Kouya, I was just a little shock there, let's enjoy our lunch" she said, then she sat down and her ramen "uhm okay?" He said confused, he sat down and starts eating, "I wish this was REAL a date" they both said.

~~~A/N~~~

Hello to all again, I hope y'all enjoy another Morenatsu Oneshot, and also I will publish another book coming soon, and hope y'all stay safe and be happy PEACE!!!.