(Morenatsu Oneshot) First Met

~~~A/N~~~

Hello Shiba Puppers, it's MrShiba, with another Oneshot, this is a Morenatsu Oneshot and this will be Kouya's Story, I will make him Straight side, so I hope you guys enjoy, this story.

~~~Story~~~

Kouya was having his concert in the city with his band mates Jun, Yuuki and Keisuke, they were playing amazingly and his friends, Shin, Torahiko, Juuichi, Shun, Kuonosuke, Tatsuki, Soutarou, Kyouji and Hiroyuki are enjoying the concert, after the song they were playing, the audience keep shouting Kouya's name, including his friends, Kouya smiled and grab the mic, he grin then he look at Yuuki and nod him, Yuuki nod Kouya back, queueing him to play a beautiful love music, he started singing beautifully then everyone started screaming to Kouya.

Later in between of the song he stops singing sometimes, just a split second, seeing a beautiful girl in the center of the audience, she wasn't shouting nor screaming, she's just standing watching and looking at Kouya singing, being quiet, but she has a cute smile on her face, he can tell that her height is nearly close to his, she is a bit shorter then him, he hopes that he will meet the girl.

~~~Sometime Later~~~

After the song, everyone applaud to Kouya to his beautiful singing voice, he then walk down stage, and was greeted by his friends, giving him, nice comment and complement right at him, he respond them back with a grin on his face "So Kouya, wanna go back home to Minasato to relax" Torahiko said with a smile and showing his teeth "Umm I'll catch up you guys, I have some business to attend first for a bit" Kouya said, then his friends were confuse so they shrug it off then nod at him to respond, so Kouya's friends exit the area, and hop on to Tatsuki's truck, but they starting to have a bad feeling of going home at night on Tatsuki's truck, they gulp, Tatsuki started and went on their way, Kouya wave good bye and went on his way, to find the girl.

~~~30 Minutes Later~~~

30 Minutes have pass, but still no sign of the girl, he was about to give up, then stumble by the girl at the concert, she was sitting on the bench, alone, glancing at the full moon, the moon's rays were shining at her silver hair, and her blue eyes shimmer of the rays, seeing her like that, made Kouya blush, of how beautiful she is, he slowly walk towards her trying not to scared her, he finally reach to the bench and sat down, on opposite side of the bench, the girl notice someone sat down, glance to her side and saw the singer from before sitting beside her, she blushed that she can't believe that the singer from before is right beside her.

Kouya notice that she was blushing "hey are you okay? Your blushing are you having a fever?" Kouya said with a concern face "Oh I'm fine, I was just surprise that your here" She said with a smile, the two were blushing already "So um why are you here, alone?" Kouya ask feeling concern of why "Oh its just that this place is my happy place because..." She said but she stop, her head lowered and revealing a frown on her face, but Kouya notice that a tear was forming on her eye, Kouya is feeling worried now "its because that I hate going back to my place" She said in a crying voice, her tears starts to stream down her cheek, Kouya frowns seeing her like this, he move closer to her, he wrap his arms around her and comforting her by stroking her head "its ok, you don't have to tell me, if you don't want to" Kouya said, smiling still comforting her in his arms "No, I have to, just to let it out of my chest, it'll make myself feel a lot better" She said, still tears streaming down but slowly drying up because of her feeling a lot better with Kouya comforting her, Kouya nodded with a smile.

"So it is because that my dad, he is abusive to me, when my mother died in my young age my dad keeps on abusing me for no good reason, I want to run away but where should I run away, I have no other place to stay, I have no friends to help me" She said, still crying a bit "that's horrible" Kouya said in a worried face "Yeah it is, my life is horrible" She said, still frowning, later something crosses Kouya's mind "why won't you stay with me, at my place instead" Kouya said a smile on his face, then her eyes were shot open in surprise "Really?!" She said looking at Kouya surprise, he nodded with a smile "are you sure about it?" She ask feeling bad to his offer "yes I'm sure, and besides, I do feel kind of lonely sometimes at my place" Kouya said smiling and blushing in embarrassment "Th-Thank you, I'm Hakuro by the way" She said "Kouya, its nice to meet you Hakuro" He said with a smile, and as for Hakuro she smiled and blush "so ready to go back at my place, its getting late" Kouya said "Sure let's go" She said standing up, this time with a smile on her face.

Later, Kouya and Hakuro were walking back to the place that Kouya's concert, once the arrive back, Kouya saw his bike, he went to it and grab a helmet "here" Kouya said lending his helmet to Hakuro "Oh, how about you Kouya?" She said concerning of his safety, but Kouya shook his head with a smile "No, I don't need it, you need it more because you suffer long enough" He said with a smile, as for Hakuro she blushed "Thank You, Kouya" She said with a cute small tone voice, as for Kouya he smiled by her cuteness, later he sat down on his motorcycle, later Hakuro sat behind him, with the helmet she wore, she wrap her arms around Kouya, but it made the both of them blush, Kouya shrug it off but at the same time he likes the touch of Hakuro, so he started his motorcycle, and drove back to Minasato

~~~Sometime Later~~~

Kouya and Hakuro finally arrive at there destination at Kouya's House, he park his bike turn it off and hops out, then Hakuro follow suit bringing with the helmet, Kouya grab his keys and unlocking the door, he open the door turning on the lights, later Hakuro later went in after, she closed the door once she went in, she put down the helmet on a table she took off her shoes, and put it on a shoe rack "make yourself at home" Kouya said smiling and walking to the kitchen, Hakuro nodded she started looking around, later she saw a kotatsu, she sat down in the kotatsu, she feels very comfortable in it, later Kouya came back with two bowls of Ramen, he walk up to Hakuro, he put down one bowl in front of her, and the other in front of him, he then sat down beside her, he turned on the TV to a movie.

~~~45 Minutes Later~~~

After the movie, they finish their bowl of ramen, Kouya grab the bowls and went to the kitchen, he puts them on the sink, he went back to Hakuro "so ready for bed?" Kouya ask, Hakuro nodded, he turned off the TV, they walk to his bedroom and saw a very comfortable bed "oh yeah, I forgot that my futon is broken, so were sharing my bed together" Kouya said, blushing while scratching behind his head, Hakuro blush of that idea, but she smiled "I'm fine with that" She said, Kouya's eyes were shot up and his ears perk up straight "Really? Are you sure? What if your very uncomfortable" Kouya said concern "its okay, it'll be fine" She said "I hope so" He said, Then Hakuro lay on the bed, Kouya turned off the light and went to bed, Kouya and Hakuro were facing at each other, they both blush "Kouya thank you for letting me stay" She said while blushing "No problem" He said blushing as well, Hakuro move closer to Kouya wrap her arm around him "your so soft, Kouya" she said then later fell asleep blushing, as for Kouya, he smiled and blushing wrap her with his arm and fell asleep, it made Kouya's night special.

~~~A/N~~~

Hello Pups, it me Shiba here I hope you like my Morenatsu Oneshot, I made Kouya Straight and not gonna lie he is better if he straight (my only opinion, depends you if you like it or not) so yeah thank you reading, another one will be coming, and I'll see you pups very soon, and 'Our Heart' will be soon updated bye, PEACE!!!!!