How I fell for you

Enjoy!

"Okay guys get in, smile" we were at our graduation Mason and I have been dating for a year and I can say not that I can't see me life without him a lot of things have happened in that year my parent are in rehab they said that they want to work on having a relationship with me. At first I was just going to forgive them and never speak to them again but Mason helped me realize that they are doing this for me because they love me!

We both got accepted into the same college Mason got a full ride because he was so good at playing football I don't know what I want to do yet but I am sure I will figure it out

"Hey babe you good your making that face"

"What face"

"The face you make when your thinking to much" he said with a smile

"I'm just thinking about us"

"What about us" he looked kinda scared when I said that

"Nothing bad silly just, how we go to were we are now you know if you would have told me a year ago that we would be dating I would have laughed in your face.

"Welp I guess things just worked out and you know you said your would never fall in love with me"

"Yeah I guess it was your so called charms that lured me in"

"That and my lips" he said with a smirk

"Oh shut up" 

Love is crazy I thought I would never fall in love with him yet here I am madly in love with the man I thought I hated!

"Mason?"

"Yes"

" How did I fall for you"

"I don't know"

"Was it because you saved me, maybe it was because it you brought me to the nurse's office or-"

"Okay Carter I get it"

"Do you though because I hated you like I hated your gut's"

"Yeah you made that know the fist time I actually met yet"

"I know why how I fell for you"

"Really?"

"It's because you gave me a reason to live, you showed me to never give up on love, you made me feel something when I thought I was numb to every emotion, and you loved me before I even knew how to love myself"

"Stop your going to make me cry" he said with teary eyes

"Oh stop it you big baby and kiss me" I said while I was laughing

Wow my life has changed so much in a year I can't believe it!

"Hey Mason?"

"Yes"

"I love you"

"I love you too baby"

We were different

You were popular and beautiful everyone loved you!

I was an outcast no one knew me and no one loved me

and somehow you brought sunshine to my dark world

I wanted to hate you,I wanted you to hate me

Yet I fell for you and you showed me what it was like to be loved.

Now we start the next chapter of our lives

Together!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT'S OVER, I DON'T WANT TO SAY GOODBYE

Well guys I hope you enjoyed How to not fall for you this is the favorite story I have ever published I put my blood, sweat and tears into this thank you guys for all the support!

Until next time...

Bye loves<3