Coicidence or fate?

RENGOKUS POV

The Test begins in a few seconds, get your sheets ready to turn them around and good luck . I'm going to count till five . 1..2...3..4..5..go "
_______
The male turned the sheet of paper around swiftly while holding his pen with the other hand ,so he could begin with his exam . It was history , his favorite subject, though he knew that he would even be able to miss his desired mark in the subject he was most confident in . Oh well ! He could do well , if he just tried hard enough .
The male smoothly wrote onto his paperwork, filling in all the answers he knew ,which was most of it .
Samurai period , when all the exciting backstory used to happen, his favorite part of the Japanese era. 
He couldn't be any happier to write about this kind of subject . He finished early , that could honestly just happen in this class , but he still enjoyed it , reading over the questionnaire again to check his answers .

Minutes passed by when he finally handed the sheet in and got up in order to finally get out of class ! School was nice , but exams , even if it was his favorite subject ,were pretty exhausting . Especially the study part , he was fine with history though , he liked it too much to put it into a bad niche . The male sprinted towards the lockers opening the one he called his own in order to get out his his footwear and outdoor clothing .

The leafs were falling like crazy and it smelled like pumpkin in any store he would enter . Pumpkin flavored coffee , candles and much more would be set around town just so everyone could feel that it truly was the season of change , autumn . He did actually like the fall spirit ! Way better then Christmas , because of spooky season and also kinda relaxing weather wise . The best was summer though ! He truly loved the hot season , doing a whole lot of sporty activities, he was one of the group leaders from a boys scout which was already great for his young age and Every summer , they'd be going to a nearby forest , every time a different one , and camp there trying to get new badges. As one of the high tiers Kyoujurou of course had most of those already , but his main duty was to help the younger pioneers , so they could also get to have more successes.

The male was walking around outside searching for his nearby bike . The male had just a simple mountain bike . It was red and had a black seat and handlebar , a model which was older and had many years on it's back already . As the bicycle finally was unlocked the male hopped onto the vehicle, rapidly starting to ride it . He was a fast driver , a really enthusiastic one too , but this time it wasn't deemed to just be a peaceful drive home . When he was at the height of a nearby university the male wasn't paying attention directly riding next to a nearby car . Thank god he was on the side , or otherwise he might not have been able to dodge it , so he instead just blasted onto the sidewalk , his knee being on front
_____
"WOW THAT HURTS ,SHIT !"
_____
He exclaimed being fully aware that he should have focused more . He saw the blood running down his wound , it wasn't a big amount but his knee just really hurted whenever he moved it a little . Was it broken ?

UZUIS POV :

Meanwhile the university student was just making his way out of building . This university was known for his variety of eccentric subjects , things which needed a lot of bravery and passion such as fashion design or jewelry making . Those two subjects were what the male studied at least .

Uzui had white shoulder long hair ,sometimes tied up to a tidy ponytail , but from to time also open and silky looking thanks to that . His purplish eyes didn't seem to have a lot of spark in them , maybe since he was just living live , not really thinking about if it was his thing or not .

The male was also known for his interesting fashion sense , that was probably why him being in the fashion and jewelry major fit quite well . He always wore earrings , golden and ring like with some charming necklaces , meanwhile his nails were painted in green and pink most of the time also wearing some black turtleneck with a sassy zip on the top to style it various kind of ways . He was all in all a quite handsome lad, or actually a quite flamboyant one .

The male had just finished with one of the sessions they had done carrying his bag , today filled with love letters he would have to read through while thinking of how to refuse them . He didn't want to date somoene he did not know , sure it was quite flattering , but it didn't feel right currently . Especially after the drama of him having three girlfriends at the same time when he still was a student some years ago. That ran him into a lot of trouble back then and explaining it wasn't really fun .

The male raised a brow when he saw a young peer hold his knee as he was just casually on his way home . Oh my, he seemed injured , should he maybe help him out a little ? Well it wouldn't hurt ,would it ? He looked towards his bike which had a cracked chain so it wouldn't work either way as well .

"Eyy .. young boy ? Have you hurt yourself ? You don't seem to look that good , want some help ?"

He took his hand now helping him up as the other smiled goofily towards him . He seemed like a really motivated and energetic person , but everyone would be in pain with that sort of wound . Didn't he take care of himself ?

"Thank you man ! I actually think I got myself kinda injured ! Do you guys have a nurse here, though if it's not allowed it's fine too , I'll be fine , I'll just push my bike !"

Uzui smiled eagerly as patted the younger boys shoulder . He knew what to do , yes they actually did not really have a nurse opened to puplic in their university, but as he was already in his twenties , the male had a car which he could offer .

"Lock your bike somewhere around campus , I'll drive you to a hospital .. This isn't such a tiny deal as you think it is , actually your knee may be broken .

The younger one blinked towards uzui which just laughed . This boy was really hyper .Wow, it even surprised him enough to feel intrigued by this young flamboyant one, interesting.

Next update : around 25 nov - 1 dec

Thank you for reading ! I hope you keep up to date with my fanfiction!💙