Up to date ?

Uzuis Pov
How is it to be alone? He wondered  for quite a while , well perhaps not really , since he felt the loneliness soak into his skin quite a some time ago . Even someone like him wasn't living a live that was perfectly fine . It had its obstacles, it's way to drop out off . He never thought he would end up like that , talking and speaking gladly , not wanting to change something . Uzui tengen wasn't a natural optimist. Maybe that was why this new kid was so intriguing to him .
His hand slid again over the number watching the others name as a blush was lightly showing off . Rengoku kyoujurou .. kyoujurou kun . Why was he that  interesting ?

Another lesson was about to end itself with the ring of the bells as he switched off the screen standing up From his seat , while adjusting his necklaces . How would everything work out today ? The male had clinched the palm of his hand towards his phone screen heading out off the school building during doing so . It was a warm , but fairly cloudy day , a kind of intriguing weather to watch . It was warm , yet so cold , hopefully not a bad sign towards the day , he thought.

As he stepped out starting his car he put in some music , this time something more soft sounding , yet rocky . The car ride took about 20 minutes when the silver haired finally arrived in the center of the city. The streets were full of people , tourists and people from here , but also students who were in the city for their school work or university studies . He got out locking his vehicle and was kind of nervous thinking about the fact that he would meet up with kyoujurou for the first time . Was he really worth his attention as he thought before or was he just imagining it ? The man checked the time staring at his phone vividly . As he heard steps he looked up still having his phone in his hands . Wow , he was wearing some sporty casual clothing , but they still seemed kinda fashionable and made him look good. Maybe he was just being silly with thinking that , but he quite enjoyed the look , it seemed brilliant and fitted the other.

"Ah I'm glad you could make it rengoku . How is your foot doing ? It's been 2 weeks after all . "

A flamboyant smile reached his lips as the university student looked towards the younger man .He wasn't nervous at all , but very keen on getting to know the other one . Maybe getting to be friends was enough , but having a bit of fun was never wrong was it ? He patted the back of his shoulders as a greeting as the other laughed softly seemingly a bit confused .

"Ahh it's fine now ! I've had a hard time taking care of it though . What do you wanna do ? "

The blonde asked yet his chest was making growling noises . It was clear what they'd be doing first . Honestly , asking was unnecessary , but it was still amusing to watch him reddening like that, though he didn't understand why it make him feel blushy as well , it was adorable somehow , wasn't it ?

" I know a very good restaurant , though you'd have to allow me to invite you to it . So do you like steak ? "

The man admittingly wanted to brag , he already had a side job next to college in a boutique which was well paid . Affording a pricy dinner here and there wasn't a problem to him at all .

"Uh ! No I can't accept that ! "

He shook his head towards uzui as he was quite surprised. Many ladies have already been invited by him , they did things like karaoke , eating out and shopping for most instances . They all had the same taste , things which were fun , but needed a lot of money, though the fancy looking male still managed to save up a bit , which was admirable , considering how many presents he has made towards girls in the past .
He frowned just at the thought that someone would be refusing his invitation just like that. If someone meet you with him they were invited , period , but the flashy boy didn't want to understand that , right ?

"It's really fine Rengoku- san . I am mostly inviting a lot of people to food , accept it please ."

His smile still remained sweet , though he was not accepting a no . He was used to this , and a flamboyant lad like Rengoku was just as invited to food as his past women .

Rengokus Pov :

This was overestimating the male , he never accepted any invitations , usually he'd be paying his pals cheap fast food , though not having a lot of money unlike uzui . His eyebrows frowned as he sighed , he knew the other wouldn't accept a no so he had to come up with another idea .

"I accept the offer , though you have to promise me that we will go to a cheap place ! I'm not used to such luxurious places , you know ?"

He laughed sheepishly as he other sighed and agreed on his suggestion.when he was about to get going he felt the others hand slide towards his back holding him while walking . He felt dizzy ,but sort of enjoyed it for some reason . This was the first time he was held like that from anyone , it was making him nervous yet surprised. After a while uzui as well reached for his hand .

" I hope that's okay , you're a flamboyant one , I can feel it . "

He didn't mind it , so he nodded fastly just being a nervous wreck . Oh well, he was always a bit bumbuzzled if it was about love , he had no clue about it . The stares from people surrounding them wasn't making it exactly better, it was like they were the main attraction, well the other was for sure , flashy earrings and jewelry and those handsome looks .wait what ? He wasn't thinking that right ?

As they finally reached the place rengoku choose, which was a cheap asian restaurant, they entered taking a seat around the back . He looked towards the other still feeling nervous about what just happened . He really wanted to know his intentions. Was he just a bit pushy and close towards everyone? Well that could be the case , anyways he was also sort of interested in him so he hoped it wasn't just a joke to confuse him .

Update : 9 dec - 15 dec