Quite the interesting Boy .

Rengokus Pov :

Wait , what ? He didn't even know him and still offered to help him that much ? The Highschool student was very bewildered by this kind of offer , not that he didn't appreciate it , he was just not expecting to receive help like that at all . The male just nodded confused and hobbled with his bike towards one of the nearby bike racks , it was exhausting and he felt the hard ache in his foot ,but he was just ignoring it ,not wanting to cause any ruckus .

As a person who nearly was an adult he had to be the one to do things on his own . As Kyoujurou slowly got towards the rack the other walked , getting to the male and giving him some support while walking , so they finished it off together . Uzui glanced at him with a humble expression patting his back .

"Sorry , I should have thought of that . After all you're still hurt . I'll give you walking support , alright ?"

Kyoujurou felt embarrassed by being a slouch in this moment , though he couldn't deny that this was a very sweet offer . How thoughtful.

"No no ! I can really walk on my own , don't you worry ! Thank you so much though ... I appreciate you'd help someone you just meet tho !"

He saw it . The stern expression in the others face , he was witnessing it pretty clear . Yes, it wasn't like he looked at Rengoku grossed out , actually he just seemed to be a bit dissatisfied with those words . The fiery looking one took a breath as he felt a bit more relaxed then just a second ago as he got forwards in a hurry and waited for the other to open the car .

That was one of the things he didn't want to do either . Just using the fact he had a car like that , in his eyes his wound was just going to be okay without special treatment , on the other hand he knew he'd probably take a few hours to get home just by ambling like a drunk person so he decided against refusing this time .

As the other got into the vehicle he started turning on his stereo as some punk and rock  bands started playing . He had a lot of music , Queen , the clash , panic at the disco , my chemical romance , papa roach and many others . A western music lover ? He was surprised as he had the same kind of music taste . The car was warm and had caught on with the smell of the older males eau de toilette . It smelled sweet, like flower petals , but still sort of manly for some reason . For sure a really nice smell for his senses  ..
But how would the blonde even be able to admit that, after all it was weird a weird thing to point  out , so he kept it to himself although awkward silence remained inside the car because of that .

Uzuis Pov :

So calm it made him nervous . They both just ended up saying nothing for half of the drive , well after all they did not know yet , maybe they should get to know though ? He was thinking of it , somehow he didn't want to end the drive with just saying goodbye , somehow he felt like this wasn't the right thing to do .
He wanted to know him more then that , he just genuinely interested him in that moment .

"You don't need to be shy flamboyant one ..~ I'm Uzui Tengen by the way , I'm in the fashion and jewelry degree in the college you've seen before . How about you ? "

He looked to the side grasping the others looks meanwhile doing so . He was shy , wasn't he ? Was he normally like that ? There were so many things he surprisingly wanted to know about him . It was the first time he has taken interest in a male , so it was a completely new experience for the eccentric guy . Where was he from ? How old was he and what did he do ? What were his hobbies ? All of those little questions swirled around like crazy for him momentarily.
The other seemed to be utterly confused by suddenly being asked the question but laughed soon after .

" Oh of course !My name is Rengoku Kyoujurou ! I'm a regular Highschool student and close to finishing it ! Thank you again for giving me a ride to the hospital !Uh I dunno how to make it up tho!"

Uzui smirked minorly now as he finally stopped the car in the parking lot . He knew what he wanted in return from the other and he would get it . He had the feeling that this was a very quirky idea , but maybe also kind of a mean move , still he really wanted to do this .

" there's one thing you can do actually ~ I kinda want your number to keep in touch ,alright ? You're very interesting and I'd love to get to know you more !"

Uzui noticed the other not even blushing , seriously he must be a bit dull about flirts , but oh well that could maybe be an advantage either ways . The boy seemed to reach for the others phone as Uzui handed it to him , seeing him type in his number . Wow , it was really sort of easy ! How cute was that ?

"UH HERE YOU GO UZUI SAN ! And thank you once again ! "

the male couldn't even speak up as the other was just way too fast . he looked at his phone proudly knowing very damn well that now he could easily meet the other again and have a little bit of entertainment.

next chapter :2 dec - 8 dec