002

here i am. japan.
damn, the place is filled with lights. it's beautiful.
i took my camera out and started taking pictures.
as i was taking pictures i felt like someone was also taking a picture of me.
i look beside me and see a tall guy with dark, messy hair with glasses.
and i was right. he was taking a picture of me.
"oh, i'm sorry." he says, bowing down. i smile at him. "it's alright."
"it's just, your outfit fits the theme and it looks really aesthetic. plus, you're really pretty." he says, scratching the back of his neck.
"oh, thanks." i smile at him. "what's your name?" he asks me. "jade. yours?"
"i'm hiroshi. you can call me hiro." he says, bowing down once again. "well, you don't look like you're from here.where are you from?" he asks. "i'm from the philippines." "nice to meet you." we both say at the same time and chuckle.
"hey, do you know where saga high is?" i ask him and he nods.
"i go to that school." "well that's great since i'm enrolling there."
"but it's already late. you should find a dorm." he says.
i run my hand through my hair and sigh. "now where am i supposed to find a dorm?"
"hey, you could be roommates with this one friend of mine. she's also a foreigner." he says, snapping his fingers. "follow me." he says. i don't know why but he seemed like the type of guy to trust so i followed him.

after what seemed like 7 minutes we reached the place. i signed stuff and hiro led me to my room. once we reached he softly knocked on the door. a girl with short, long black hair just like mine opened it. "oh, hey hiro. who's that?" she asks pointing to me.
"jecca, this is jade. jade, this is jecca. she's from the philippines just like you." he introduces us to one another. i smile appeared on my face. "you're from the philippines?" she asks me and i nod. "i think we'll be great friends." she says.
"thanks for introducing me to her, hiro." i smile at him. "he scratched the back of his neck, giving me an eye smile. "oh, it's nothing." you unpack your things and settle down. i'll see you tomorrow. goodnight girls." he smiles at us. a boy came out of a room beside us, shouting and running towards hiro. "HIROSHI" he shouts. jecca face palms. "why does this boy have to be so loud?" the boy stops in front of hiro and is now breathing heavily. "where's. my. noodles." he asks. "chill out, akari it's here." hiro says, showing the plastic bag in front of him and the guy who's name seems to be akari quickly takes it. "who's that?" he asks, pointing towards me. "this is jade. she's from the philippines like me." jecca introduces me. "this- um, alien's akari." she says. i look at the boy waving at me.

"well, it's late. you girls better head inside. let's go you pig." hiro says, dragging akari with him and walking towards their room. "goodnight girls." they say in sync. "goodnight." we reply and head inside. i start to unpack my stuff and jecca comes to help me. "it's great to finally have a roommate. it was so boring on my own." she says. "i can relate." i say, starting to put my clothes in my cabinet. "hey. after this, let's watch a movie. noodles or snacks?" she asks me. "hmm.. i feel like eating.." i think.
"noodles." we say in sync and giggle. "girl, we're gonna get along very well." she says.
"i think so too." i nod. after unpacking, we decided to watch stranger things. after a while i brushed my teeth and took a half bath. wearing an oversized hoodie and shorts for sleeping. "goodnight, jade." jecca says, yawning. "goodnight." i reply and lay down. i take out my phone and see 10 new messages from alex, larra and ashley. i read all of them and reply. i then, go to sleep. everything is going well.

a/n

let's go bitchhh
i skipped the airplane part and shit and N O. this aint a fanfic.