2

Tanya opened her eyes. For a second she thought that she saw a dream again but then she realized that it wasn't. Firstly, she catch a smell that she never smelled before. After she heard a voices of the strangers.
When she wanted to move on suddenly her memory came back. She remembered what happened when she saw a masked guy. She bet that she never met with him in real life but her heart had started beat so fast and felt that she knew him very well.

While she saw a same dream at every night, she was always feels weird. Her heart was starting beat so fast and she was pouring cold sweats. When she saw him at the outside she felt the same. She was remembering everything. She just looked at him. There was a something painful thing deep inside of his eyes. Tanya felt this pain at his heart. When she looked at him her painful heart turned a fireball and started to burn her whole body. She couldn't bear this pain and fainted. And then she was here.

"Who is she?" When she tried to moved heard a voices that never heard before.

"I don't know. I don't even know why we are here."

Tanya listened them and decided not to move from where she lay.

"What are you know then? You are so useless."

"Me? Yangcha-nim is here so we are here. Don't be so curious."

"Hah. Do you know what I heard? She is the princess whom Tagon-nim scared from her."

Tanya opened her eyes widely. She finally understood that who these people were. She was in danger.

"Princess?" The warrior shocked. While Tanya thought about ascape from there, the doors opened. Masked warrior entered the room. And then everyone stopped to talk.

Tanya didn't close her eyes. She started watching him and his every move. He didn't talk as always and never removed his mask. So it was impossible to guess anything about him. Tanya was being a crazy. Why she felt like that about Tagon's man ? There weren't any chance that she knew him really. Then what was this feeling?

"Yangcha-nim what should we do?" Asked a short warrior.

"Yangcha" She repeated his name in her own mind.

Yangcha didn't answer as always. He just sat and looked at the bed which Tanya lay.

"Should we kill her?" short one asked again "If she is really a princess.." Yangcha put his hand up and he stopped.

"Hey, don't be silly. How do we know who is she? We should check her first and then kill her." Another warrior rebuked him. He was looking at Yangcha and was waiting for approved.

Yangcha didin't give a reaction. He didin't know anything about her either. It was a true that Tagon gave him an order about princess but he came to just check her. At the past people of Great Sky Kingdom was believed the gods. After a great war the last king who is father of Tagon was dead and the era of gods is over. Tagon never believe the gods and everyone knew this fact. Thats why the prencess who sent by gods was a danger for him.

Yangcha never heard about the gods so he didn't believe them. He had thought that it was a easy order but when she saw the Tanya he suspected. Firstly she looked so weird. When she began to speak her weirdness increased. Yangcha confused. It was a first time someone told him that knew him. Tanya whispered this word when he carried her on his lap. He didn't wonder about his life for a long time but he felt weird when Tanya said this. Who is she? He never asked from her. So he decided to focus on the order.

He walked to the bed. Tanya tried to move. Her heart again started beat so fast.

"Who are you?" She mumbled when Yangcha came. He didn't focus on her answer and looked at her. Then he suddenly forced her to stood up. Tanya didin't get what happened. When she tried to stood up in a normal way she stumbled and almost fell. Yangcha grabbed her quickly. Being on his arms made her trembled. She realized that his heat was familiar.