4

"What is that?" Tanya suddenly asked. Her voice was trembling. Yangcha didn't understand her. Her expression had changed so fast.

"It was you, right?"

Yangcha still didin't understand anything. He was there because to checked Tanya and Hanna. At least he tried himself to believe this fact..

"You said 'don't' but..why?"

Tanya was looking so sad. When Yangcha heard his last thought in her mouth his eyes opened widely and he just stepped back. Everything about Tanya was become more interesting and kinda scary.

Their interactions was strange. Yangcha wanted to run away from her and never face with her again. But he had no any option...

There was a little pause and then Hanna's scream was heard. Yangcha and Tanya looked at each other with surprised expression on their face. Tanya suddenly remembered about their little escape plan. Is it a sign she showed for her or something went wrong? She should run or help?

Yangcha thought about this situation for a little time and then decided to check the room.   First he decided to leave Tanya there. Then suddenly he chained up her and took away with himself. He had a lot of experience about situations like that so he already had understood what happened at there. Tanya shocked. She didn't know why but she expected a softer attitude from him. But he never did..

When they entered a other room, Tanya saw that Mugwang grabbed Hanna's hair and yelled.

"I know you what do you try for, bitch" He was looks so angry.

"Take your hands away" Hanna told with a painful voice.

"You and this fake bitch was trying to escape, right? You couldn't befool me!"

Mugwang looked at Tanya and then his eyes met with Yangcha "This two was trying to escape, you know?"

Yangcha nodded. It was a poor situaton for warriors like them.  When Hanna saw the chains on Tanya's body she rolled her eyes. It was a true that she failed her mission but Tanya could try and escaped. Now there wasn't any option to escape. They will die..

"You had a chance to live more but now your death will comes soon." Mugwang pushed Hanna and screamed.

Tanya looked at Hanna. There was an anger in her eyes. When Yangcha chained up her either, she mumbled and Tanya heard her words.

"Forgive me Gods, but she is most useless person I've ever met.."

***

It was a afternoon when they arrived at the Sky Kingdom. They had been walked since night. It was a decision of Mugwang because he was really mad at Hanna and Yangcha agreed with him because he was want to run away from Tanya quickly.

The Great Sky Kingdom was installed at a height that seemed impossible to reach. The kingdom was surrounded by clouds. It was a very cold.
The Great Sky Castle was built at the highest point of the city. The clouds surrounded the castle.

Hanna lived at here. Even she worked at the Sky Castle as a servant so there wasn't any new thing for her. But it was a Tanya's first time to see the Great Sky Kingdom. She was impressed first and then she was starting to feel an anger.

"Here is" She thought. This place had took everything from her. This great castle had became a creature and had ate everything she had.

She was feeling so uneasy and weak. As time went on, her weakness increased. Now she couldn't feel her body. After a while she wasn't able to walk and fell.

"What are you doing now?" When Mugwang yelled, Yangcha grabbed her and held her in his arms. It was a reflex so he had started to feel regretful for it.