7

After 7 month I came back 💃🏻
It was a hard to get contact with the story after a long time, but I tried 😅
Hope you like it, see you in comments ❣️
—————

Nothing was clear in Yangcha's mind about his past. He just remembered few childhood memories before came to Sky Kingdom but he doesn't like thinking about past at all. Everyone has own story in the Sky Army; Gitoha remembered his family, even his uncle still alive. Yeonbal always told about sweet stories about his parent's love. Even Mubaek and Mugwang remembered few things about their past. But he didn't.

Sometimes he thought that what made him callous had memories he didn't remember. A man without remember anything about his life was nothing. He was living as nothing. He had no any experience, no pain, no happiness, he only lives.

Wearing this mask and talk nothing was his escape. He didn't want to talk. If he talk, he would have to reply their questions, then have to think. Think about everything. He didn't want to think. Everytime he thought about himself, he realised that he's nothing. Again and again. He already accepted himself like this and didn't want to break it. Life was easy like this.

"I hate." he thought, looking at Tanya. She was crying, hatred and pain blended in her gaze.
He began to hate being in this situation. What else would it bring to him other than harm? It  wasn't sense to agree for help. It was frightening to feel something and make decisions accordingly. He was scared.

"What?" she asked, wipe her tears. She didn't understand what did he mean.

Yangcha thought noting. He just left the room, without giving any reaction. He wanted to run. Tanya shocked. She felt like they weren't same person kissed yesterday. Now she even didn't know she suddenly kiss this unknown man. Was it really sense?

"Hey!" She called him, then follow. It was a time to face him.

"I don't want to hear your apologise but-"

"Apologise for what?" thought Yangcha. He had done nothing to apologize for.

When he was in the main room that Hanna and Mubaek there, he stopped. So did Tanya.

Tanya hesitated. First she checked Hanna and Mubaek. Mugwang was still lying in the bed after she cursed him.

Hanna frowned. She got Tanya did something stupid. Her tearful eyes were doubt everything. So she rolled her eyes.

"Tanya dear, what's happening?" said Hanna, standing up with ironic smile on her face "Why our beloved warrior is going about to leave?"

"You know nothing." said Tanya " I remembered-"

"'I decided'" she corrected her "You should say like this. No one ever care about your memories right now. You should go. Immediately."

Tanya checked Yangcha who was standing there. Hanna was right, she should go but she didn't want to do it with him. How she suddenly started to feel love, now she gelt hate. Like mixed feelings came from their past and sat on her heart. She wasn't able to control herself.
Yangcha was like this too, but he used to act as cold and emotionless. He was more professional than Tanya.

"I know" said Tanya, still looking at Yangcha "But I don't want to do it with him."

"Then with who?" said Hanna, rolling her eyes "With Mugwang who had been cursed by you ?

"Hanna" Mubaek stood up, approaching them "Let's stay away from this topic."

"Why? I did a lot of dangerous things for her but she-"

Yangcha didn't want to listen this conversation. As a matter of fact he didn't want to help Tanya either. So he moved to leave the house. But Hanna grabbed his arm.