And we're back

I rushed over to Elizabeth, "Lizza, are you gaining weight somehow? Maybe you have a tumor... I'm sure with some research we can-"

She cut me off, "Fuck off Amabella. We get it. You're the skinniest one here from the start and are almost as skinny as you were before you gained weight at all. Can you just for five fucking seconds stop patronizing me?"

I stood there shocked, "I didn't know you felt that way I-"

And she cut me off again, "Just don't."

She ran off and Chanel came up behind me, "Bitches be trippin am I right?"

I gave her a look and she shrugged and walked off to get smaller clothes with Brandy. 

The next morning I went to the morning hike and saw Elizabeth wasn't there. Cassidy doesn't do the hike with us anymore, instead waits at the bottom for us to be done. We usually go with a chef or massuse instead. I ran up to her, "Cassidy where is Elizabeth?"

She frowned, "Oh my sugar honey plum I'm sorry darlin' she left."

I was going to yell at her and demand answers but decided not to, Elizabeth must be going through something of her own. I run back up to everyone and we start to do our hike. The day passes by and I almost forget entirely about Elizabeth.

I drop my bags at the door to my apartment, and slowly open the door. I don't see anyone and turn and jump when I see myself in the mirror, thinking it is someone else. I am back to my best shape, I smile, so happy that I look so good. I feel confidence rushing through my veins. I'm a bad bitch I say to myself laughing. Suddenly, I hear a muffled yell.

I turn towards the bedroom and on my way over there I slowly pick up a knife from the kitchen. It must just be Daniel, he must have come home early, right? I kick the door and see Elizabeth sitting there with her hand over someone's mouth. She is absolutely massive, bigger than Briana was when she first came. Her face completely combines with her neck and her stomach literally is the size of a spare tower. Her boobs are so big they are bigger than watermelons. I stumble backwards.

She has something in her hand, a tube attached to a funnel and a bucket full of, what looked like cake batter. Then I look next to her. All I see is fat. I see a massive mound, a stomach I think. It blocks my vision of everything else. I turn to Elizabeth, "Elizabeth? Is that you? What's going on?"

She smiles, "Karma's a bitch, bitch."

She lifts something up and I see Daniel. Or, well, Daniel with a fifty pound heavier face that looked like a bowling ball. I gasped and covered my mouth. I walked over there slowly. I felt myself smiling and I touched his massive stomach. He couldn't sit up without someone helping him. I felt myself getting on top of his body and kissing his massive stomach and face. His face was covered in fat, his features mushed together, but I had never been more attracted to him. 

I heard Elizabeth scream, "What the fuck?! Why aren't you disgusted?" 

I turned and looked her up and down, "Why would I be disgusted."

We all, well Daniel couldn't move his neck, exchanged a look and then, um, some things happened. 

Suddenly I was jolted away. Chanel and Brandy were standing over me laughing. Chanel mimicked me, "Oh Daniel! Daniel GOD!"

I grew red with embarassment. Brandy was laughing, her self confidence coming back with her weight coming off, "You do realize sex dreams aren't supposed to have your friends in them? Why did you keep saying Elizabeth."

I turned more red. Brandy kept going, "Honestly the best part was you screaming about yourself, 'GOD I'M SO HOT' 'I'M SO FUCKING SKINNY I'M A GODDESS' they say self love is the best love."

I screamed and shoved my face in my pillows. I guess it was a dream, but why am I dreaming about two morbidly obese people? I'm beyond concerned. I shake my head. Chanel taps my shoulder and I emerge from my pillows, "Time to go?"

She smiles, "Yeah babe."

The next few weeks pass by easily. We are at our final weigh in, our last day, our last moments together. I take scan of the group of women in front of me. I stare at Chanel, my new best friend. She is super skinny, a nice body but her once rather large boobs have shrunken down to below average, she has a supermodel build which is easily seen with her wearing only a sports bra and athletic shorts. She steps on the scale and screams, "FUCK YES! I'm skinner than I was when I was in high school!"

Everyone laughs and she runs and gives me a bear hug. She turns to Brandy, "Babe! Go!"

Brandy smiles uneasily and walks on the scale. She has a pretty small body, it is very proportionate and she looks fit all over, but her stomach is still a bit of a gut and can be seen through her shirt. She just looks permenantly bloated. I think she accepted the fact she'll never have a flat stomach because she smiles intensely at the number. Her eyes fill with tears and Chanel and I rush up to her, "Babe?! What's wrong."

She smiles, "I never thought I would be a normal, let alone not overweight weight again."

Cassidy opens her mouth to correct her as she is still technically overweight but Chanel kicks her in the knee and she cries out and turns around. Briana hops over to the scale and smiles, "God my followers are going to love watching me gain all the weight back."

Briana now looks like Chanel did when she first came in, if not a little skinner. I aproach the scale. I'm skinner than I have been in ages. I have literal abs. I stare at myself in the mirror. Brandy comes up behind me, "Yeah you're one hot mother fucker."

I laugh and we all start crying tears of happiness, but then we see Cassidy. Unfortunately for her, she now looks like a massive ball on top of two legs. Her stomach is so big and bloated that it is almost the size of Brandy's when she first came in. But everything else is small in comparasson. We all shrug, as her and Briana eschange a look. I hug Chanel and Brandy goodbye, planning to meet up exactly in one year, but to keep each other updated constantly.

I go home, for the first time in forever. I open my apartment door expecting to see Daniel, or Daniel and Elizabeth, but see none of the such. Just me, alone. I sigh sadly and go to bed. Tomorrow, I am going to see Daniel.

---- 

UM HELLO? Literally just saw this has 1k views thats INSANE! Thank you all so much! Ik you're all silent readers but damn hahah!!! Btw Daniel is FINALLY coming back get hyped!