Our little one chp.10

Half a month later me and Alastor got married. It wasn't a big wedding because we both didn't want it massive. We only invited relevant people. When the wedding was over, Alastor picked me up and took us back home. I was now I'm my 7th month. He placed me on the bed and helped take my shoes off, I didn't wear heels because personally I hated wearing them. He took off his clothes and put on some shorts. I went in the shower to relax my body. Alastor knocked on the door. "I'm going to make some jambalaya, would you like some?" He asked. I said yes and I was done with my shower. I put on my pjs and had my hair in a towel. I then went down stairs into the kitchen. I hugged Alastor and asked him if he wanted help, he insisted that I should rest and that he's a chef. I laughed and sat at the living room and read a book. He called me and the food was ready, we ate and we kept looking at each other. We then talked about our baby and what name we name we could put. If it was a girl I would want to name her Raven, since ravens are cool. If it's a boy we could call him Axel.

Time lapse because I'm too lazy to do 2 more months lol.

I was on my 9th month and I felt water. I looked down only to see my dress covered in water. My water broke. I called out for Alastor and he came dashing downstairs with the bad we pre-packed incase I was about to give birth. We went to the hospital very fast. We waited until it was time to deliver the baby. Alastor held my hand and I held onto it tighter whenever my whole body hurt. It took about 20 minutes to deliver our beautiful baby girl. As soon as they cleaned her they gently gave her to me to hold. I looked at her and she looked more like me but had a few features of her father. Alastor didn't mind, he was happy. He held her gently and gave her a soft smile. I knew that he had loved our daughter at first sight. Also couldn't believe that we finally are a family. Her name is Rachel. When I was released from the hospital, we took our little girl back home. We renovated my old room so it could be hers. She had black hair,my eyes but I know they can go red (like her fathers) when she's in the dark, she has light gray skin like Alastor.

I just have a feeling that maybe she will have a combination of both Alastor's and my powers. But it's more likely that she will have mine since she looks like me. I just know she's going to love her home.

Sorry this is short, I just didn't know what to write lol.