☊ | satomi x male!reader

Title: Misunderstood

Satomi | 25 | Teacher
(M/N) | 17 | Student

warnings: pedophilia(XD?), teacher x student

。。。。。

Satomi is a smart-ass Teacher that every students and even teacher's want to date, He's good looking making them swoon and get obsessed over this teacher, They say he's an hardworking because even tho he only sleeps for like 3 Hours he's still looks handsome like he didn't even get haggard or exhausted for work!

But rumor spreads that he somehow like someone 'cause that's the reason why he get's excited every morning, Well he said it's the truth but they still didn't know who is that lucky girl making it more mysterious.

He would sometimes wait for someone on the roof top imagining maybe it's girl....

Well it's not for a girl....

"Satomi-sensei!~"

It's for him

"Uwaa what's take you so long (M/N)?"

"Wwww gomene Satomi-sensei! Amatsuki-kun and i had a chit chat a while ago! I didn't know it would take that long! Wwwwww"

The Older breathes in and out calming himself for not exploding with jealousy, He smiles at The Younger returning a blush and a smile also.

"So what's wrong Satomi-sensei? Why did you want to meet me out of sudden?"

"Hmmmmmm....I don't know it's just so boring so i want to see my precious flower~"

The Younger turns red being called a precious flower, (M/N) punches The Older's arm playfully pouting in embarrassment making Satomi chuckles liking his expression he is making, He pulls (M/N) beside him and resting his head on The Youngers lap placing a book to his face.

"I'm just gonna sleep for a while okay?~"

(M/N) muttered a 'yes' smiling, He somehow likes Satomi's affection and clingy attitude, He admitted that he like no he love him so much, He knows that Student dating a Teacher will making the both of them kick out from the school, So instead of telling it to him he just keeps it to himself like what people called a forbidden love.

He didn't notice he was staring too much at Satomi making him blush and panics at the same time, He calms himself for a bit scrolling on to internet not bothering The Older sleeps on his lap.

He stares at the phone as a notification pops to his screen an reading the school articles, He's mind went blank staring out of nowhere, He slowly puts his phone to his pocket biting his lower lip.

'So Satomi-sensei really did liked someone huh?'

(M/N) whispers smiling sadly, He then panics when Satomi sits up removing the book from his face making The Younger blush.

"E-eh! I-i thought yo-your sle-sleeping!"

"I was just joking, i was just secretly staring at you~"