ℜ­ | sakaluz

idk if this was fluff or waht so i just put random

Luz | 186 | Demon
Sakata | 15 | Human

requested by;; Li-Kimchi

•••••••••••••••••••••

"Uhmm....Etto.... Why am i here again Ura-san?"

"To be the Demon's Bride? What else?"

"Aren't i too young for that?"

The Brunette didn't reply nor take a glance at The Redhead and just lead the way, The Younger sigh heavily and just followed The Brunette, For some reason he's parents suddenly scheduled him to transfer to another school without his permission, What shock him the most was to get married that he haven't met nor seen before, He's also confuse why his parents agreed to let him marry a 'man' yet he didn't have any choice but just agreed.

As they reached The School Councilor Room he slowly opens it revealing a Dark Gray Head who is resting his chin on his palm with lazy stare on them, The Brunette bow down in a manner way as The Redhead just stared at him as he tilted his head, The Silence break as The Dark Gray Head has spoke.

"Welcome to Shiranima High, Akira Sakata"

"Uhm.... Etto.... I'm sorry for asking but why am i here again?"

"To become my wife"

The Redhead almost choke on his saliva as The Brunette just face palm, The Gray Head snap his fingers and just disappear from his sight, Suddenly The Younger startled as The Older was now infront of him, With those messy hair, untied necktie and oh did i mention those eyes that if you stare you will met? The Redhead blushed as The Brunette bows again and spokes in polite way.

"It's my honor to meet you Prince Luz , Your wife Sakata is in good condition so no need to be worried"

"Mhm...."

"I'll be taking my leave now"

The Redhead's eyes widen as he look up in Urata's direction who is now walking away leaving the both of them.

"Wah- Ura-san your leaving me here?!"

"Well yes, Goodbye Sakatan~"

The Redhead puffed his cheeks crossing his arms and took a glance at The Gray Head who is staring at him with a hit of something on it, Shrugging it off Sakata smiled sweetly then handed a hand on him.

"It's nice to meet you Prince Luz i guess? Let's get along well ne?~"

"Then i would be glad"

Luz didn't smile nor do a handshake with him and just stared at him, A Raven Head suddenly appeared holding a uniform and bow at The Redhead, The Gray suddenly disappeared and look at The Raven's direction.

"You must be Akira Sakata?"

"Ah yes! Nice to meet you!"

"The same for me also~ I'm Watanabe Kenji by the way~ You can call me Kenji, Sakata-san~"

"Eh? Please drop the '-san'! I know that your older than me!"

"Ehh? I'm not old enough i'm only 18!"