☙ ➸ soraru×female!reader ✎ ne sensei?

very first female!reader and yes, i am doing these for everyone and me i suppose-

Soraru | 27 | Teacher
(Y/N) | 16 | Students

Tittle: Cold Hearted Teacher!Soraru x Clumsy Female!Reader

long ass shit tittle

---

“Hey hey! Sora-chan when we get older let's get married!”

A (H/C) jumps up and down tackling The Raven Male into a hug a she giggles cutely, He was only 5 and making promises to and Older was just a joke, We that's The Raven could think, Grinning he patted The Girl's head and leaning closer.

“Of course i will (Y/N)-chan~ After all you are my wife~”

Omg! Sora-chan I Love You!~”

“I....l..v...y...o... Ms. (L/N)—

“Ms. (L/N) are you paying attention!?”

“Ah! Erm...Gomenasai Soraru-sensei”

The Raven Head had his poker face and turning around completely ignoring You, You huffed and puff your cheeks playing the hem of your skirt as The Students started chuckling at you.

You become shock knowing your childhood chrush Soraru was now your Japanese Teacher and guess the fucking what? He was famous to girls instantly and claiming him as theirs, Of course you wouldn't lose to them since you met him first.

Groaning The Bell Rung for A Lunch, Soraru annoyingly made you wait for him after lunch and you we're now standing infront The Fuming Raven who is pushing his Circle Black Glasses Up and facing You as he rest his chin to his palm as you blush.

“For the 10th time (Y/N) pay attention!”

“I'm sorry Soraru, You're just too handsome to not stare at and fantasize about”