page 1.

IMPORTANT: This book is a work of fiction, none of the events happening in this book is real. It is all a work of fiction. All my imagination.

Note: this book will contain dark themes, so, read at your own risk.

Lastly, the chapters would be short but updates would be frequent.

    Fauziya.
Out.                      

*************

The ceiling fan in room 5 of the iksa female dorm room creaked to a stop when the lights went out.

you could hear the heavy breathing of the students as they laid on their beds, eyes wide open.

The bright light that filled the room, pushed back the darkness as senior Eliza, the assistant labour prefect of command secondary school, stood up from her bed and made for the door.

"Senior Eliza, I thought the school authorities announced that we should all stay in our respective dorm after light out and that you people were relieved of your duties till further notice." Amina, a girl in ss2 said loudly, breaking the tense silence the room members had encased themselves in.

"Amina, better shut up your mouth, last time I checked, I am the prefect here, and light out means you should shut your mouth and go to sleep." Eliza hissed, before going out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Damilola laid on her bed as she watched the drama unfold.

Just like every other student in the whole of command, her heart was beating loudly, almost as though they were expecting the murderer that killed senior peters to barge into the room and stab them all to death.

"Amina, I think we should all mind our business about anything odd happening in this school from now on. I am even thinking of taking a sick leave so I can get out of this school, I don't even want to get caught up in any drama". Suzanne ,another ss2 student piped up.

"Don't you think that would be suspicious, I mean, they would think you know something about peters death and you're trying to run away, me sha, I'll just lay low for the time being." Linda, an ss1 student mummured and sounds of agreement from the others followed.

"Temilore, you're not saying anything," Amina said looking up at the bunk beside hers where Temilore curled herself into a ball.

"I don't really have anything to say," she croaked out, her voice sounding hoarse as though she had been crying.

The room was silent after that, but one thing was for sure, the whole of command was wide awake that night.

After an agonizing, painfully slow night, day break came and soon the whole school was bustling with activities. Any where you went, all that was talked about was peters death.

The question still remained unanswered.

Who killed peter and why?