page 4.

At the boys dorm room command.

Peter's death was still fresh in the mind of the ss3 students.

They all couldn't believe that peter was dead, and was murdered for that matter.

Kolawole simply sat watching. He knew all that happened but was going to keep shut about it.

If not saying the truth about peters death would get Tamilore, the queen of command unto his bed at his beck and call, then so be it.

"Kole , I've been thinking, the last time I spoke to Peter, he told me he was going to go get his girl. I don't think this girl killed him, but maybe she knows something about it" Suleiman, Peter's best friend muttered and the whole clique of friends looked up at him.

"Is she in our class" David. Another ss3 student asked.

"Nope, she's in ss2, I don't really know her name, but I can recognize her if I see her" Suleiman said standing up.

Kole cursed silently as he watched Suleiman. He  needed to warn Tamilore.

*******

Aisha sat on her bed, a novel tittled
*Patience swift. The last good man*
In her grasps.

She was a book lover but she couldn't concentrate as her beady eyes followed Tamilore's every move.

The girl unnerved her these days.

First she was fidgety and the next thing she knew, the girl was fine even though still startled by the smallest of things.

She looked over her book, her gaze focused solely on Tamilore.

"Where are you going Tamilore?" Aisha asked, tired of watching the girl pretend as if it was okay to be dressing all glamour at seven o'clock in the evening.

"O..out" Tamilore answered, cursing her self for stuttering.

"Where is out?" Aisha prodded, dropping the novel she was reading.

"I don't really see how that is your business" Tamilore snapped, her heart was beating loudly in her chest.

Aisha let it go at that but Tamilore's behaviour made her even more suspicious to Aisha.

*****

We would soon find out who the culprit is.

See you in the next chapter.

Don't forget to vote.