page 2.

Temilore sat down alone in the room, her eyes were red and puffy.

What have I done?

The question ran through her mind. as a wave of nausea, hit her.

Being a popular girl in school, it was only normal, that her behaviour alerted gossip from the other students.

She stood up abruptly and dashed out of the room, her head was pounding, she still couldn't believe it. Everything was all her fault, she was a murderer.

She walked round the school until a hand snaked its way unto her arm and tugged her back aggressively.

Temilore wanted to scream so badly, but it seemed the person understood her motive and clamped their hands over her mouth.

Temilore's heart that seemed ready to burst moments ago, calmed down a bit when she saw that it was just senior kole, he was glaring daggers at her and she couldn't help but gulp.

What did i do to him?. She thought to her self

"I know your secret" he whispered. Staring down at her....

Temilore's eyes widened, fear gripped her being, he was going to report her to the school authorities.

She would be sent to jury.

Her father would be disappointed.

Her mother would kill her.

She would be stigmatized a murder.

At that moment, she almost peed herself.

Why couldn't her life go the way she wanted it. At this point, even Damilola, that smelly fool was better than her.

Was it so bad that she wanted to take her popularity up a notch by getting peter to ask her out.

God!, she didn't want to go to prison, her life would be ruined, her mother would commit suicide.

"Please don't do anything rash, I'll do anything" she blurted out, her heart pounding so fast, she feared it would burst.

"Anything, you say..."

Kole drawled out, staring at the junior before him...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linda laid down on her bed as she stared into nothings, she couldn't get a hold of her thoughts as they kept giving her snippets of Peter's blood soaked form, multiple knife wounds lacing his form because he had been stabbed repeatedly.

   Fear clogged up Linda's throat, she didn't want to comprehend what her punishment would be, if people found out what she did.

She would take her secret to her grave.

She had to...

************

How was this chapter

What do you think would happen to tamilore?

Read the next chapter to find out.