awakening

scene 1

My eyes flew open as I began to cry. Ive had these dreams for the past 2 weeks now. Its like that horrible day repeats in my mind night by night until I start to break. And I'm already starting. I wipe the tears off my long sleeve Hollister shirt and get out of bed. I walk to the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth and etc. I put on light makeup and I've even added some white eye pencil to my water line to enhance my eyes and make me look awake. Today was the big day I go to find some answers.

scene 2

"Um excuse me sir but do you know where terminal 1 is to go to London?" I asked the police officer who seemed to be angry about something. As i said that he seemed to be ignoring i mean it was soooo obvious "Hellooo um excuse me???" I said louder.

"What!!!!" He yelled In my face, his breath dancing up my nostrils which smelled of beer.

"Well first of all you don't have to be rude I mean like I just asked you a simple question, and I expect you to answer it." I replied respectfully ( I did not want to end up in jail...)He eyes welled up with tears and his voice started to get emotional

"YOU THINK YOURE STUPID QUESTION IS SOOOO SIMPLE, WELL I GOT NEWS FOR YOU, MY WIFE JUST LEFT ME FOR A MODEL NAMED JAMES AND I ALMOST GOT SHOT TODAY SO NOTHING IS SIMPLE...OKAY!?!" He shouted, so loud that everyone in the airport started staring at us.

"Wow. That's hard man you should take a .....break". I said as I started to walk away, I saw a sign that stated terminal one, yes! Only a few steps away I thought. I raced to the sign and walked through a clean hallway with mirrors instead of windows and the rolls of my suit case clicking after me. I waited in line to get into the airplane, my feet was feeling tired but I was feeling excited, for the fact that I've never had been on an airplane and plus London was one of the places I've always wanted to go to.

"May I see your passport?" The lady with the bright red lipstick said.

"Sure of course." I replied, I gave her the passport, and waited until she gave it back.

"Thank you" I said

"No problem" she replied.

I got on the airplane trying to picture me and that cool house I'm going to be staying in.