The House

"Cheerio!" I heard the driver say as he drove back down the hill. My eyes trailed through the forest all the way to a house, a huge house that had a beautiful backyard and a beautiful garden! It was dashing and I was soooo excited to move in here!!!

I made my way to the door step and stepped on the door mat that said welcome home!!!, those words, just those two words me think to myself how close I am to finding my peace.....

*****

I threw my suit cases and my jacket on the huge white rug and layed on the soft couch. Why shouldn't I have gotten one of these couches I said to myself, admiring it. I felt a sudden emptiness in my stomach and decided that I wanted to eat a snack AKA lunch. I headed down the hallway in search of food. I dug my way into the kitchen to make myself my favorite: turkey sandwich. After eating my delicious sandwich I went into the living room to watch some TV, maybe even marathon on my favorite TV show; The Ellen Degenorous Show. After I watched like 20,episodes of the Ellen show I decided to explore the house a little more...

As I passed through the hallway I saw tons of rooms with gutairs, paintings, and elegant couches. As i went to go check out a room I stumbled upon a door, should I opened it??? Curiousity got the best of me, as I opened the door, a breeze hit me with surprise as I saw a bunch of awards such as the nick choice awards award, some trophies and records. I was shocked of how many things were in this house that obviously didn't fit my moms and dads personality, and then suddenly it clicked.....Who else lives here????

******

I followed the path of stairs which lead to a library, a big library that had 3 rows of books and drawers, which might lead me to who started the fire, since the killer might be living in this house or near....

I checked through the drawers and found nothing but receipts to McDonalds,Nathens, etc.
Come on, something needs to be in here...

I thought to myself.

Excitement came over me as I found a picture, a picture of a guy....a cute guy with straight black hair, crystal dark brown eyes, a stubby beard and had more tattoos then I could count...with a girl who had pinkish purplish hair, green eyes and was kissing him on the cheek while they were both lookin at the camera.

Suddenly I heard a British voice come out from the door way. "Hello love." It said.