Teachers pet

Mentions of boyxboy
—————————————————

Sweat sleeked Sams pail skin as he walked slowly to his next class. His head being tucked into his shoulder and his eyes being fixed onto the ground. The feeling of lonely lingers from people's eyes scanning over his used body making his mind turn into mush. Did they not know? Did they just not care? are they talking about him? Did his secrets get exposed while he was gone? Thinking to himself Sam took in deep breaths as more and more anxiety filled his brain. Nearing the east wing of the school the little dressed in a over sized hoodie and sweats shook physically when he neared his presence. Already feeling the mans eyes land upon his skin Sam tried his best not to break down and cry at the moment.

His hands gripping tightly onto his bookback strings. Watching the male as he took soft and daring foot steps into his classroom mr.brock smirked with a prideful grin. His hands resting on Sams shoulder to stop his from entering.

Freezing in what he could only explain as pure fear Sam didn't dare look up, he knew with one look from the other that he would be whipped once again. Betrayed once again. Hurt.

"It's nice to see you Sammy, how have you been?"

Nose scrunching as tears burned his lids Sams shoulder felt like it was melting off as colbys cold hands rubbed circles onto it. Shrugging at the elders question Sam tried once again to walk into the class room he's forced to attend to everyday. Tightening his grip Colby chuckled darkly, the scrub on his chin and cheeks making him look handsome but also dangerous. Kids of all ages drooled over the him. Sam shamefully one or twice as well.

"You see the thing is Samuel" starting off Colby smiled at passing students to not pull any suspicion to the two. "You haven't been answering any of my calls nor text." Gripping Sams shoulder tighter Sam yelped in pain as his fingers dug into his skin. "And it got me thinking yah know? Why would such a beautiful good boy act so bad and naughty?"

Whimpering Sams face was taken by Colby's the second the bell rang, mr.brock closing his classroom door so that him and Sam were in the hallway alone. No one could see them.
Heart rate spiking at this Sam felt weak in his knees as Colby leaned in, his perfectly white teeth growling as the smell of coffee and mint wafted off of his breath. Sam shamefully loving the duo. "Mhm, I'm sorry mr.brock. It w-won't happen again" smiling evilly Colby pulled back with a spark in his eye.

"Oh I know it won't princess, because after I'm done with you" gulping Sam could of swore he felt his heart get ripped out the second colbys next words rolled out.

"You'll be nothing but sorry"

-

Tears streaming down his face Sam slowly slid on his sweats and underwear, the painful burning of his thighs and ass making him hiss as he stumbled over his hoodie, the stubble making him fall back onto the nearest wall in the tight room he was trapped in.

Dreading it but doing it anyways Sam bent down with loud pops and groans, his teeth bearing as more pain shot up his back and legs.
Muffling his cries with fear that someone will hear him and ask what's wrong Sam grabbed hold of his backpack after slipping on his sweatshirt, the unwanting hickies that bruised his skin lingering just under.

Composing himself the best he could Sam waited a few minutes before exiting the janitors closet, the empty hallways greeting him as he limp out fastly.

Making his way to the parking lot were his car was located Sam cursed at himself when he remembered that the brunette took his keys. He'll need to call a ride home.

Already knowing by the timid light that was shinning in through the windows of the school that he was going to be extremely late home Sam sucked up his pain, no matter how much he wanted to scream and cry, and run into a sprint to the nearest exit. Tears falling as memories spiked his mind.

The pleads and screams for help, the ripping and tearing of his insides as Colby abused his rights of consent. Grunts and moans from the married man above him making him gag as Colby slapped a hand over his mouth.

Having 'gotten his punishment' after class was over Sam shook in his seat as he waited for everyone to leave the classroom, Colby Nodding amusingly as he strode over to his beauty.

"Good boy Sammy, always doing what daddy ask" tisking his tongue Colby sat on Sams wooden desk, his hands raking through Sams locks. Admiring his baby's beauty the forty five year old man groaned as his pants tightened.

Sam who had just turned 16 this summer sitting emotionless and numb as Colby leaned in and pecked his forehead. The feeling wet and icky. He hated it.

Noticing Sams annoyance and fear the elder snickered, his hands slowly tracing up Sams neck before grabbing hold of it.

"Let's have our fun shall we?"

-

Finally making it home after hours it felt like Sam Moaned in pain when he plopped down onto his bed, his navy blue sweats having weird dark stains near his ass and front area. He was no doubt bleeding from the evince taken place just hours before.

Not caring to clean himself up or even change of that matter Sam let his body decay within his sheets. His body feeling used and unlike his own. Evil thoughts pursued through his brain making him contemplate if living was a good option for him anymore. He was sick of being taken advantage of. Colby, his childhood crush had weaseled his way into Sams life like a nasty pest. Taking advantage of the blonde for the first time when he was only fourteen Sam promise to never to tell a soul about the abuse after it was done. He was to scared to admit it. What would people think about him? Would the school fire Colby? Would he himself be suspended even if it was against his will.

Threatening his baby in devilish ways Colby had Sam wrapped around his little finger. He wound never let the blonde leave his control. He was his forever and Sam would have to get use to that

After all, wasn't he just a good teachers pet?