Bathroom stall

Mentions of rape/curses
—————————————————-

Bouncing his leg fastly colby griped his thighs painfully hard from under the table. Nervousness and fear plaster amongst his face as Ray one of his CEOs eyed hm seductively from across the long business table they were sat at. Sam sitting just to his left, completely oblivious to the shaking sleep deprived boy next to him. Not being able to sleep for nights after his managers arranged a meeting with Ray and David colby mentally begged Sam not to let him go. The memory's and scars that lingered from last months meeting eating him alive

Not noticing it but beginning to shake Colby's lip quivered when Rays hand reached under the table to grab ahold of his own. Sickness and nausea kicking in the moment the elders hand caressed his. Closing his eyes tightly and mumbling incoherent words under his breath colby prayed that this meeting wouldn't end up like the last.

Speaking to there manager Sam smiled over at Ray who was seated next to Matt. Sam and Colby's boss. "Well I do hope in seeing you all next month for another check up?" Nodding Sam glanced over at Colby to see the boy with a pale white face, his eyes down at his lap making Sam nudge him softly. Jolting Colby's eyes widened and Rays hand retreated. His lips curling into a devilish grin. "W-What? I'm sorry I didn't....." chuckling Matt and David brushed the littles behavior off. No sense of worry in there eyes when they scanned his face. Sams face saying something different though.

Watching his best friend twitch and avoid looking towards the left side of the room the elders lids lingered to Ray. The gentleman eyeing Colby with a glint in his eyes. Surly this couldn't be why Colby's all worked up. The man looked harmless.

"It's fine colby, me and Sam here were just talking about rescheduling another meeting. How about January 1st?" Tearing his eyes from Ray Sam looked over at Colby for approval. The look of tears brimming his eyes making Sams mouth open slightly in shock. What was going on with him?

"Um....uh-" itching at his arms Colby's breathing quickened making everyone knit there brows in confusion.

Feeling Rays cold hand reach under the clothed table once again and grip his knee Colby broke at the contact. Shooting up in the matter of seconds the little didn't bother announcing were he was going before he took off in a full sprint. His wobbly legs rushing him to any nearby bathroom, away from him.

Shocked Sam gasped with worry, his own feet nagging him to go after the boy. Smirking in the direction that Colby ran Ray was first to say something. "I'll go look for him. He's probably just nervous." Nodding David clapped Rays back in encouragement. Someone should go check on colby just in case, it was strange that he would just run out like that.

Getting an uneasy Feeling as Ray stood Sam went to protest but was distracted by a soft sigh. Matt's old face scrunching in disapproval. "I did not sign up to be one of your managers Samuel. This is a business, Sam and Colby not just Sam" Nodding Sam raked a hand threw his golden locks. Ray taking this opportunity to go look for Colby.

"Yes, I'm sorry sir it's just that" pausing Sams face twisted into confusion. "I have no idea why he gets like this every meeting. Maybe it's because of his nerves like Ray said. but don't worry about it, it won't happen again" promising Sam shook hands with Matt before the elder stood too, his brief case in hand. "Alrighty then, I guess ill see you and Colby January 1st. Don't be late" smiling Sam watched as Matt and David left, his chest finally letting out all of its stored oxygen. The flick of his wrist over his forehead removing any stress sweat. This was by far one of the most intense meetings in a while.

-

Splashing water onto his reddened face Colby cried ever so softly in his stall. He didn't want anyone to hear him and most definitely didn't want someone asking what was wrong.
Hearing someone walk into the bathroom Colby griped the sinks ledge in hopes that they just came to look at themself in the mirror for a bit. Hopefully it didn't take them long.

Hearing the footsteps of a man walking towards the end of the hall Colby began to tremble when there feet stoped right outside of his locked stall. Looking down Colby slapped a hand over his slacked jaw when Matt black timberlands spiked his view. The only person that he knew who wore those was-

"Colby dear. Open up please" voice thick and full of danger Ray tapped creepily on the stalls door, his body shifting so he could look in between the gap were the door connected to the wall. Pressing his body against the nearest wall in hopes to hide himself Colby didn't dare make a sound, his tongue being caught in his throat.

Growling when he noticed Colby's hiding frame Ray pounded onto the door making it rock harshly. Colby yelping at the site. "I said come out you slut!" Pulling on the door handle Rays thick urban accent sent chills down Colby's spine. This happens every meeting, he couldn't let it happen again.

"I said open up!" Pushing his body into the door Ray groaned when it didn't budge. Colby silently crying inside.

"P-please leave me alone Ray" voice broken and filled with fear Colby could feel himself on the verge of a panic attack.

Beginning to laugh the ebony tisked his tongue against the roof of his mouth, his laugh evil filled with domination. "Now why would I do that? Your such a good fuck baby" sobbing aloud Colby closed his eyes and let himself slide down the wall until he was sitting on the floor in a puddle of his own tears.

"Now why don't you be a good boy, and open the door for daddy. I promise if you do.....it won't hurt to bad"

Gasping for air Colby clawed at his throat. His heart racing and his anxiety going over the roof. This was it, he was going to get raped all over again. Feeling like there was no more hope colby chocked on his own cries until a loud "What the fuck!" Echoed off the bathroom walls. Recognizing that voice anywhere colby faintly remembers the sound of Someone's hard footsteps before a terrified Ray began explaining himself. 

"N-no, this isn't what it looks like I was just-"
Punching the elder square in the face the blondes knuckles burned and cracked at the impact, the loud cries that just flowed from his best friends mouth coming to a end as Colby's body fell emotionless on the floor.

A sicking scream for his name ripping through Sams mouth as Colby's eyes rolled back behind the bathroom stall.
-

The ending sucked but eh. Like & comment?