Part four

(Ukraine POV)

I was at school looking around for Russia. I was in the cafeteria waiting for him.
"UKRAINE!!" Some one yelled. I turned around to see America  running towards me. He stopped and but his hands on his knees.
"I finally *puff* found *puff* you," He hugged during the words. I began to laugh at him.
"That's not funny." He had a straight face on.
"Russia got sick last night so he won't be at school today. Canada and I have to take you home,"

Russia hardly got sick. I began to worry about him. I started to smell the sweet.....sugary..... tasty....  maple syrup.

Canada walked closer and put his arm on America head. I could see him roll his eyes underneath his glass. 
"Hi Ukraine," he smiled as he looked down at me. I blushed at the sight of him.
"H-hi," I replied back to him.

Stupid mouth!

I felt Canada pat my head. It was weird but pleasant. I closed my eyes and smiled and hugged him.

What I meant is that I hugged his legs. (I'm evil and made him that short) I felt Canada bend down and peck my head.

My heart started beating faster. Blush grew on my face. My eyes opened.

(Canada POV)

WHY DID I DO THAT?!?! I mean I do like him but I don't know if he likes me.

I felt Ukraine hugged my legs tighter. I picked him up and hugged him.

I saw Ame smile and walked away.

"U-Ukraine..." Someone spoke. I put Ukraine down and saw Mexico.
I had a bad feeling about him. Ukraine turned around and smiled. He gave him a hug. 
He might be dating him. I thought to myself.

"I wanted to say... that I-I like y-you," Mexico grabbed him and kissed him.

My heart shattered. Did the kids mean nothing. I felt tears build up in my eyes. I left toward the bathroom. Wiping my tears away looking at the clock. 3 more minutes tell class starts.

I got out of the bathroom and headed to class.
I sat down at my spot and waited for everyone to come pouring in.
My heart was broken. My love is gone to someone else. I felt a tear trinkets down my face as I wiped it away.

I thought I liked him.
He never like me
I'm not good enough for him
But he so small and cute....
Even though he kissed some one else
My wheat shattered
My eyes red
My emotions
Gone....

Me trying to make a poem at the end relating to the story. Welp... that sucks. But is good.... Not. Everything is bad.

Help my self confidence. I think it low....

I'm tired.

Why am I still writing

Help me

There nothing left

Stop scrolling

It not worth it

I'm warning you

Or else

Fine here you go