Chapter 2

(Ukraine POV)

Mexico pulled me into a kiss. I pushed him. I looked for Canada but he was gone.
"WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled at Mexico. He had a sad and worry face one him. Everyone was staring at me and him. I ran looking for Canada. I felt tears roll down my face.

Why? Why?

Where are you?

I'm sorry.

I ran into the bathroom to hid the see Canada crying, head in his arms. I stood there silently. I walked over to him and hugged him.

More tears rolled down my face as I hugged him tighter. I felt him push me away

"Go away." He growled. He began to stand up.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings," I cried.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" He yelled as he punched me.

I fell to the ground. My head was hurting. Tears stopped rolling down my face. I could barley see but Canada cover his mouth and ran. I laid in the cold tile floor. My head hurts so badly. My eyes slowly began to close.

I drifted into a darkness and pain.

(America POV)

I heard yelling coming from the bath room. When I got closer I saw Canada run with tears and shocked eyes out of the bathroom. He looked at me and ran the other away.

I opened the door to see Ukraine laying on the floor blood coming from his nose.

What the hell Canada.

I rushed iver to Ukraine and picked up. Dang. He was so light. His body looked skinny.

What goes only in there home.

I rushed out of the bathroom. I divided to skip school and head to Russia house.

I took me awhile to find it. During it Ukraine has tears roll down his eyes. He whimpers and scrunched up more as I held him.

I opens Russia door. I walked inside and saw Ruski sitting in the couch. I walked over and placed Ukraine next to him. He looked over and his eyes widen.

"Что, черт возьми, с ним случилось?" (What the hell happened to him) Russia said nervously and he looked over. Russia let out a little cough and moved the small country head into his lap.

He looked at me for an answer.

"I don't know but Canada ran out the bathroom and I walked in to see him in the floor. Something must of happened." I looked down. Russia continued staring at Ukraine.

"Mexico grabbed.....m-me and kissed me .....right in f-front of Canada......He got mad and punched my I saw him c-cry as he did," Ukraine huffed. His eyes barley opened. I was behind to couch staring at him.

Mexico....

I leaned over the couch. I turned my head toward Russia. His eyes closed shut. I heard small snores coming

Fast sleeper. Eh?

I kissed Ruski on the cheek and head out of their house before their dad got home. I walked back to school. Looking for Canada.

He's going to get. Same with Mexico.

I clinched my fists.

I had to America POV for some reason. R. I. P Canada. :/...

Wait

That's

Me.....

Oh shi-

"CANADA!"

Oof

What am I doing?