⛓5⛓

"Uncle chim I'm sorry for wondering off last night." The 6-year-old stood at his door while he fixed his hair. He sighed and smiled and walked up to her.

"It's ok. And yes you can get your dolls back they're over there." He said as she squealed and picked up her barbies.

"Just don't do that again. What if that man was a dangerous man you could've gotten hurt." She apologized and he nodded send her off so he can continue fixing his hair.

He finished and made pancakes for them. He was glad Rose enjoyed staying at the cafe with him.

Otherwise, he'd have nowhere else to bring her other than daycare which she hated. Just like any other Sunday when he'd bring her to the cafe he handed her tablet over and her dolls to busy her along with a smoothie or hot chocolate.

His phone went off and a news notification went off.

123 News
   5 killed and 3 injured in a deadly gang shooting last night at 9 pm in Seoul city. Suspects are said to be the gang members of the unseens.

Jimin shivered at the cruelty of people and left rose to watch Disney plus.

"You know come to think of it I've hardly seen you when you're not behind the counter. And holy shit do you look good." Jungkook walks in but this time not dressed in his uniform. He was dressed in a nice suit and tie.

"Thank you Officer Jeon." He laughs as he got behind the counter.

"Well, I'm no longer Officer Jeon. You're looking at inspector Jeon." He holds up his hands as if glory was being shed on him.

"I'm impressed," Jimin said smiling a lot.

"Thanks. I received the news last night from my sergeant that I was getting promoted today. This was after I chased a mafia boss for a few miles but the bastard got away like he always does." Jimin hummed. A police officer had to have a lot of courage.

"Which brings me back to the fact that I'm still free tonight at 7." He says Jimin rolled his eyes and grabbed the apron tying it around his neck.  He figured maybe he should just give him a chance. Once Jungkook got to know him he'd probably never really want to date him.

"Hmm well... I think my schedule says the same thing." Jungkook's mouth fell wide open.

"Y-you mean yes?!" Jungkook ran his hand through his perfectly styled hair and chuckled while Jimin nodded.

"Holy crap I never knew you'd say yes. I appreciate you so much." Jungkook claps his hands together and Jimin shook his head.

"Well give me your number and I'll text you my address." Jungkook felt so accomplished as Jimin handed him his phone

"Don't you want coffee?" Jimin says. The taller shook his head.

"I'm pretty sure I'd stay awake today." He smiles.

_________

  After dropping Rose off at Hoseok's place Jimin quickly went home and got dressed in something he'd wear when he was going out with his two best friends.

  He put on a little light makeup and called it a day and pulled on his converses as Jungkook said they wouldn't be going anywhere too fancy and to dress comfortably and warm.

He received the message that Jungkook was outside and left his apartment and locked the door. Once he saw Jungkook outside leaning into his car he waved frantically and walked up to him.

"You look really great." He smiles at him and Jimin blushes. He didn't realize how much of a big mistake he was making.

  If he should get to known Jungkook a bit more he'd learn that Jungkook was a very sweet person. And very accepting.

  Jungkook took Jimin to a cute boardwalk with games and fireworks and lots of people. It was an ideal place for a date.

"So you want to tell me what took you so long to finally accept my flirting?" Jungkook says as Jimin picked on cotton candy and held a huge teddy bear in his hand Jungkook had won him.

"You see.. I'm horrible at commitment I'm gonna be honest I'd rather have affairs." He says bluntly. Jungkook was a bit taken aback.

"W-wow." He chuckles nervously.

"In high school, my parents were always busy and my brother was in another city going to college so I kind of like whored around with the whole school and it became a habit until I graduated college and I realized I was an adult." He admitted and Jungkook hummed. 

"It was always guy after guy and sex every night. I just needed attention." Jungkook nodded.

"My grandparents were the only people who Really gave me attention and that's how I was given the cafe. I inherited it from them before they passed." Jungkook was quite amazed by his little story.

"But I'm a better person now. Especially since I've got a little girl to take care of now."

"So you'd think I wouldn't be interested in you because of that?" Jimin nodded.

"You know I'm not the pure innocent sweet person I come off as. And it seems like that's what most people are into nowadays." He takes a bite out of his cotton candy and smiled at the deliciousness.

"Well I don't mind I really like you park Jimin.  You're a pretty cool person." Jimin looked at him and felt a bit touched.

"So what about you inspector Jeon." He says teasingly.

"Well, I'm not that interesting. My dad was a cop and he was killed by a gang that was later taken out so I became a cop too. That's why I'm so persistent about catching this new gang. I don't  want it to get too much out of hand." Jimin listened keenly.

"They call themselves the unseens. They made their names ironic because we can see them perfectly fine heck one of them could be that guy eating a hot dog over there." He pointed to a guy pigging out on a hot dog and Jimin laughs.

"But because they just look like normal citizens with a normal job we can never find them. It bugs me I could've associated with one of them and not even know." Jimin was quite interested in this talk.

"These guys are good. So good." He repeats. "One second they're right at my fingertips and the next second they're out taking innocent and no innocent lives."

"That's scary hell I might have to question my brother." Jimin jokes and Jungkook laughs.

"I've tried almost every method to trick them are just to have them. But none of them work the next move is to probably go undercover." He shrugs.

"Temporarily become a gang member?" Jimin asks. Jungkook nodded and steals a bit of his cotton candy.

"I know how to become a part of them. There's this tattoo parlor I've been watching downtown that's pretty fishy I'll just go and ask for a tattoo one day to see exactly what goes on." The more he spoke the more Jimin became a little interested in him.

"You're one brave man."

_____
A/N: thanks for the support!!