⛓15⛓

Jimin folded Rose's clothes neatly and packed them into the suitcase. He was quiet.

"Anything you'd like to tell me." His brother said. Knowing his brother when he was sad or happy. Jimin opened his mouth to say something but closed it back.

"Oh come on. Tell me." Jiyoon said poking him. Jimin wasn't going to lie.

"Last night I got stuck up." Jiyoon choked.

"Is that why you're making rose leave early?" Jimin nodded.

"I wish I can tell you why but I'm not safe anymore and I don't want to drag anyone else into this so after I'm done packing Rose's stuff and she's out of here I'm going to be staying somewhere for a while." He says filling the last suitcase.

"You know no matter what you can always count on me. You can tell me I'm your brother. I can keep secrets and you know that." Jimin thought about how dangerous it could be if he knew.

"No I'll still be in the area and we can always meet up here at this apartment it's only for a month." Jiyoon rested his hand on Jimin's shoulder.

"If something is wrong, and you can't tell me what kind of brother am I?" He said Jimin brushed off everything and smiled.

"I think this is her last suitcase." Jiyoon picked it up and sighed. He followed Jimin to the family room where Rose was depressingly playing with her dolls.

"Hey, Rosie," Jimin said holding out his hands. She ran into his open arms and she began to cry.

"I thought you loved me uncle chim why are you making me leave two days early?" Jimin took a deep breath and wiped her face.

"I do love you that's why I'm making you leave. So you can be safe. Uncle chim is still going to be at the cafe. Making you a strawberry milkshake until you come running In yelling 'uncle chim!' " she laughed and so did Jimin.

"Ok, that's enough of that." He said standing up. He picked up Rose and walked to the door of his apartment where he handed her over to jiyoon.

"Bye loves." He says with a small smile. Rose waves and so does Jiyoon as they walked out the door. Jimin sighed heavily and went into his room where he carelessly packed a few things in a bag.

His phone rang and he picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Jimin!" He can hear Hoseok say delightfully. "Let's go to the club tonight it'll only be for a short while. We want to see you and your weird ass is not letting us come over. Plus you didn't come to work today." He jokes.

"Let us party!" Namjoon yells. Jimin laughs at his bestfriend.

"Guys it's a Wednesday night. What the hell are we going to do on a Wednesday night when we all have work tomorrow?"

"Ok fine but Friday you're getting your fine ass in my car and we are going to the club." Jimin sighs.

"I don't know guys I'm going through something's right now so I won't be home for a while. I was attacked last night so I'll be staying somewhere else just for a month." The line went quiet.

"So aren't you going to tell your best friends where you're staying we want to make sure you're safe too if anything you could stay at my apartment-,"

"No it's fine I'll still be in the area." There was a knock on the door.

"I've gotta go love you bye." He hung up before they could say anything and opened the door. Taehyung stood there in a lavender-colored suit while I minty smell waved around him.

"Good afternoon." He smirks. Jimin didn't return it as he basically threw his bag at Taehyung.

"Feisty." He smiles.

"I don't think this is the time. Now, my brother and my best friends think I don't fucking trust them." He throws another bag at him that he catches and slung it around his shoulder.

"Jimin calm down."

"I can possibly never talk to Jungkook again." Jimin yet again threw another bag at Taehyung.

"And I had to make my baby leave early. She cried because of me she thought I didn't want her to stay." He began to sob and Taehyung dropped all of his bags. He reached out to comfort Jimin but he pulled himself back.

"Let's go." He said wiping his tears and picking up a bag. He leaves the apartment and makes sure it's closed.

The car ride was extremely silent as Jimin spent the whole time looking out the window. Once they arrived Taehyung had a servant take him to a room.

"If you need anything, sir, please just ring the buzzer." She points to it right next to the door and Jimin nods then closes the door as she walks away. He turns around and looks at the huge room. Still as big as his apartment he sets his bags down and picks up his phone where he hovered over Jungkook's contact.

He clicked it. It rang for a while but it ended up going to voicemail Jimin laid in the bed depressed because of how his life changed just because of one damn person.

The door opened and he can feel a heavy weight on one side of the bed.

"Look ... I'm sorry. So damn sorry." He can hear the genuine yet deep and lulling voice say.

"I couldn't keep my dick in my pants and I just ruined your life." Jimin sat up and took a deep breath.

"You're not the only person to blame. I'm a fucking whore who could've said no." Jimin talked down on himself and Taehyung looked up.

"Look I know this time is tough but you've gotta learn more about what I do in order for you to know what to do." Jimin shook his head stressfully.

"What is it now? You're going to show me all the fucking dead bodies you have rotting away in your basement." Taehyung shook his head.

"No I don't kill that often - Jimin just listen to me and don't interrupt." He said a little sternly.

"Here." He took a gun out of the waistband of his pants and Jimin quickly moved back until his back
Was touching the headboard of the bed.

"I'm not taking that." He stuttered.

"Come on Jimin just fucking take it."

"No," he said.

"Jimin if you don't fucking take this gun then suppose you decide to be, well you and you leave. You get attacked and I don't know. What the hell are you going to use then? Your feet against a group of men? Common fucking sense." He shoved the gun closer to Jimin and Jimin was freaking out mentally. He went from a normal cafe owner to a fucking criminal.

Jimin reaches out for it and Taehyung took his hand and put it in there then closed his fingers. The gun was a shiny silver color and his name was engraved on the side.

"When you get the balls to learn how to use it I'll be in my backyard." Taehyung places a case of bullets on the small table next to the bed and leaves.

Jimin looked at it as he felt dirty.

"Who the fuck have I become."
_____________
A/N: taehyung being confusing as hell 😋

Happy birthday to our baby 🥺🥺💜💜💜