Part 2

Warning!!! Abuse in this chapter!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived after what felt like an hour of running. I caught my breath and grabbed a punch card to clock in. As soon as I turned around I froze. My boss was looming over me. He was a tall man with no hair and had a Texas accent. He had strong arms that could probably break bones without him breaking a sweat and he had ginger eyes that could pierce anyone's soul. I swallowed hard.
      "Samuel.......why are you late?" He growled gritting his teeth.
      "So-Sorry sir. I-I- I barely got your message!" I stuttered. I had tried my best to not show my fear but...I failed miserably.
      He growled as his eye began to twitch. I knew I was in deep shi- CRAP! I mean crap. He pulled me up to him by my collar and yelled.
      "DONT FUCKING STUTTER!!! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO BE LATE EVER AGAIN?!?!" He threw me to the ground like a ragdoll and put his foot on my face," I GUESS THAT SLAP WASN'T ENOUGH FOR YA!" He twisted his foot on my face," MAYBE I GOT'A BEAT IT INTO YA THIS TIME!"
      He leaned down and picked me up with one hand by the throat. He took his cigar out of his mouth with his free hand and smushed it into my forehead. The burning sensation made me tear up and suck the air in through my teeth. I pulled on his arm to let me go. This only made him laugh.
     "Awww weak wittle baby can't handle a bit of smoke?" He cooed at me.
      He threw me around into the main door where all of my coworkers were standing. They were already done prepping for the work day... that started in an hour and were talking. Of course all eyes were now on me.
       My boss burst through the doors, charging at me at full speed. He then put his foot on my shoulder to keep me on my back and then stomped his foot into my stomach.
" Your such a weak little rat..." he chuckled into my ear. He twisted his foot more into my stomach then stopped.
Everything was silent for a moment. I could barely see with all my tears of pain clouding my vision. I couldn't even feel my body... or it being picked up off the floor.
Punch...punch, after punch, after punch.
I could feel myself bleeding. Boss gave one last good punch before dropping me on the ground.
" Maybe that'll teach ya not to be late again ya good for nothing peice of trash." He laughed at his own insult as he walked away." Oh and don't any one of ya snitch on me or I'll deduct all of your pay for a whole month!"
With that he slammed his office door shut. I blinked at my coworkers who were mortified. Everyone with their mouths wide open, some were even crying. Kaleb, one of my coworkers, came over and tried to help me up but I smacked his hand away. I shakily stood up and speed walked as fast as I could for the bathroom, despite my coworker's protest.
I slammed the door open and stumbled to the sink turning the water on and splashing my face. I pulled out some bandages, alcohol, and cotton balls from my bag then poured the alcohol onto the cotton ball. I began rubbing it on my cuts. It stung like hell. I wrapped them in bandages very carefully then rubbed another alcohol soaked cotton ball on my face and washed it off. I grabbed some foundation out of my bag and applied it on my face to cover the bruises and black eye.
After I was done I put everything back in my bag and walked out to my work station. I worked at customer service so I always had to deal with angry 8O year olds yelling at me that the "rude" cashier said hi instead of hello. I entered the cold box and rested my head on my hands.
        This was going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
689 words!! FINALY this chapter is out!! Soo sorry it took so long, as I said before I had some personal things happening so I was to busy to work on this. Thank you so much for being patient with me and for continuing to support this book!! Anyways go check out my friend iwriteanddraw she has an awesome be more chill book that you can totally check out! Anyways see you in the next chapter! Chao! (/ )/