01| Behka Na

Happy Birthday IAmMsMarshmallow
Here you go with the surprise!

Behka Na

"Kunj! Kunj! Where are you?", Twinkle called out his name, but only heard her voice echo in the silent and secluded area of Amtitsar.

She was here waiting at their secret spot for him, for past fifteen minutes but he was nowhere to be seen, which irked her alot.

Already past few days had been no less than a shock for her. Reason? Well the reason was, that he was getting engaged! Yes engaged and that to whom she didn't knew yet, even though she was his childhood bestfriend.

Well, he was gonna reveal this to her today and this made who day a living hell for her as she could not wait to see the girl that was 'perfect' for him. Oh! Note the sarcasm in 'perfect' *giggles*

Amidst this, all she knew was it was a girl chosen by his mother and he had readily agreed to the alliance.

The problem wasn't that he was getting engaged. The problem was that why she felt bad and upset hearing about this, but why?

They were bestfriends from past twenty years, since they both were four years old.

They have practically spent more than half of their lives together, almost 14 hours a day of their time belonged to eachother, since past twenty years.

Their was hardly a day when they didn't met. They have done alot of crazy and stupid things together. He was her saviour and she was his siyappa queen but she didn't knew why it felt that something sharp was stinging her heart, when he broke the news of his engagement to her.

She should be happy for him right?

Then why everything felt wrong to her?

Then why could not she had that genuine smile when he talked about his soon to-be-wifey?

Why it stinged her heart every single time seeing him talk about his to-be-wife with a happy and contended smile on his face?

She didn't knew why this happened to her but she wanted an answer of this 'Why?'.

Twinkle was snapped out of her thoughts, when she heard his apologies from a little far and looked upto see him walking near her, looking as usually good but today he looked more handsome and attractive to her, or maybe she was focusing to much on him.

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I am really sorry for being late but I was stuck somewhere.", Kunj said, with a cute puppy face to melt her anger, as he knew he was late and she wasn't gonna spare him this time cause it was happening for the third time this week.

"Where were you stuck?", Twinkle questioned, squinting her eyes narrowly at him, in an accusing manner.

"Uh! Actually mom was telling that Guru Ji is gonna come today and fix final date for engagement.", He replied, with a small blushy smile, but her face went expressionless hearing that and her heart dropped a beat.

Finalising the engagement date was about to happen and she knew it was meant to happen any day but she felt short of breath. Twinkle managed to fake a smile and asked him, "U..Uh okay. Congratulations but then why did you called me here? You should be at home right?"

"Uh, Actually I want to buy a gift for her, Twinkle.", Kunj said, slightly hesitant.

"Her? For whom?", asked Twinkle, yet she knew the answer well but her messed up feelings made her ask such stupid questions.