02| Be Intehaa

↠ Be Intehaa ↞

•• Happy Reading ••

•___________________☆☆☆___________________•

Heavy clouds and cold breeze covered the streets of Québec, Canada. It was turning dark as clouds clattered and thundered announcing the arrival of rain that was about to pour down on this beautiful city situated by Saint Lawrence River.

The weather outside was cold, beautiful and romantic but surely this was not the case in Kunj Sarna's house. *chuckles*

Kunj covered his ears with his hands as once again, he heard the loud clatter of utensils in the kitchen, his lovely yet hot wife was seriously angry at him this time.

Wonder, Why? *sigh*

• Flashback (Earlier In Morning) •

It was a happy and good morning, Bebe and Leela were in Canada to meet their son and daughter, who now resided in Québec away from the toxicity of Mahi, Yuvraj and so many more toxic people in their life.

Yes, Kunj and Twinkle had shifted Canada over Leela's request when things started taking unhealthy turn in their lives.

Where Twinkle suffered unprecedented hate from her father and sister, taunts from Usha and so much more with Kunj and their marriage suffering equally, this was the best advice Leela had given them.

Initially, it wasn't easy for Kunj to make Twinkle agree to move out from there as she so wished and wanted to mend things with her sister but then every limit was crossed for Kunj, when Mahi abused Twinkle's character infront of everyone on her sangeet night incident.

Kunj had seen Twinkle crying and cursing herself that night and then eventually fainting due to extreme stress she suffered.

Doctor had warned them that she might end up in severe depression, if such things continued to happen and that was when Kunj decided it was enough.

He cared way more than anyone for her but was just not able to admit his love and care towards her that moment or maybe could not understand his unprecedented feelings towards her.

Nevertheless, moving out from that toxic place turned out to be the best decision for them.

Things turned out better for them as rather than exploring the dynamics of a toxic joint family and theie politics they got the chance to explore their relationship and themselves.

It wasn't initially easy for them to settle in a foreign city where French was preffered over English, it took them to learn it's basic and get used to the dynamics of life there.

It wasn't easy as Twinkle and Kunj both missed their families and wished deep inside them that they could stay there but deep down they knew it would turn their own relationship bitter at some point, the toxicity will sure effect them too.

It wasn't easy initially but happiness creeped through there lives not immidiately but slowly as they explored eachothers craziness, happiness and shared everything they had once dreamed off before there marriage to share with their partners.

It took them time to realise their potentials, things that made them happy and most of all that they loved eachother immensely beyond words.